Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I am shocked to see this in stores......( NEED TO SEE)

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:29 PM
  • 466 Replies

ok moms tell me what you think about this.

I was at Baby RUs buying toys for my son 8 months old and also for my niece and a couple was upset and debting about these new dolls for kids.

I didn't know that they are selling dolls with private parts? Would you buy this for your children? 

by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
poohbearkfc
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:53 PM
29 moms liked this
Wow I don't even know how to respond to that. I prob would actually buy it. I will be teaching my children boy and girl parts and this isn't a bad way to do it. But I had no clue.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovemysalior13
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Quoting poohbearkfc:

Wow I don't even know how to respond to that. I prob would actually buy it. I will be teaching my children boy and girl parts and this isn't a bad way to do it. But I had no clue.

I thought the same way. But others in the stores like the fathers were saying "Heck no I wouldn't want my daugther playing with something like that Seriously". I thought the bad part is introducing them to that to early can have a negative side and the Good part to this is that this will be a good way to educate our children about the parts and showing them that this parts shouldnt be touched by anyone. But i'm still blank on this. My DH just laughed he just was shocked that they made something like this. 

SlapItHigh
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:27 PM
15 moms liked this
I'd buy one. I don't see a problem with them.
momtoBrenna
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:58 AM
18 moms liked this

I think that is a great way to teach the differences. If they have an opposite gender sibling, they're likely to see the parts when you change him or her. I don't see the big deal. 

undrcvrmom
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:48 AM
34 moms liked this

LOL is the doll sold without pants on?  'Cause that looks creepy to me.  but other than that I have no problem with it.

Yurixsi
by New Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:54 AM
A few year back I remember a doll they were advertising.. You gave it a bottle and it would pee its diaper it would acualy raise its parts and pee. I do not think.it did very good I believe it went off the market.
EvaTheDiva29
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:57 AM
44 moms liked this

its just a penis. i mean really. 

rayroe2
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Its tiny...if it was big old thing on the doll...that would be strange.
2monstersmommy
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:59 AM
19 moms liked this

When I was like 3 or 4 until forever....  I had 2 twin baby dolls a boy and girl, and they were so real looking, even anatomically correct... what's the big deal?

NikkiDoll
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

its just a penis. i mean really. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)