Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I am shocked to see this in stores......( NEED TO SEE)

ok moms tell me what you think about this.

I was at Baby RUs buying toys for my son 8 months old and also for my niece and a couple was upset and debting about these new dolls for kids.

I didn't know that they are selling dolls with private parts? Would you buy this for your children? 

by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Replies (41-50):
MrsWhite101610
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Idk if I'd buy that for my dd, she's 3. I'm curious why he's pantless and why his diapers are pink and purple
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
specialwingz
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:33 AM
2 moms liked this

I get a kick out those who think this doll is sold half naked.  I've seen this doll in the store.  This one just happens to have had someone fold the onsie up to show the anatomy.

silverdawn99
by Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I would buy it. Its not like she will be trying to screw it lol
Just another peepee to her
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
katvixenstar
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah, i agree. No better education about how we have differnt parts than having an oposute gender baby in the house!

Quoting momtoBrenna:

I think that is a great way to teach the differences. If they have an opposite gender sibling, they're likely to see the parts when you change him or her. I don't see the big deal. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bad_mama2011
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:37 AM

I don't see anything wrong with this doll, other than it's on the small side even for a doll lol

ame85
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Barbie has boobs, what's wrong with a penis on a doll? This would have prepared my DD for the shock of seeing her brother's penis the first time his diaper was off. "Mommy, something is wrong with her pee-pee!"
KKmommy3
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't think I would have a problem with it.  but I don't know that my girls would have wanted a boy.  It would not surprise my girls, because they had a baby brother, and have seen it all already.

occumommy
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:45 AM

my daughter had one, she was 4 when I was pregnant with her little brother, someone else bought it for her, but it definately made the "her brother has differant parts" conversation a lot easier

Bethsunshine
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:51 AM
3 moms liked this

I  had one of those when I was 13. Yes, I played with baby dolls until I was thirteen! Better than having an actual BABY when I was 13.

miss_AP
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:52 AM

My nephew had a baby when he was little that had a penis. It looked like a newborn baby. My girls have it now. I never thought twice about it, I guess.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN