Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am shocked to see this in stores......( NEED TO SEE)

ok moms tell me what you think about this.

I was at Baby RUs buying toys for my son 8 months old and also for my niece and a couple was upset and debting about these new dolls for kids.

I didn't know that they are selling dolls with private parts? Would you buy this for your children? 

by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Replies (421-430):
mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Well at this point my daughters have seen me changing their brother's diaper enough for this to not really be an issue. 

MissAlly89
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:09 PM

That's kind of gross. That's all I can say about that.

mommacatof3
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:10 PM

What's odd to me is that it has a heart opening in the box so that you can touch it. Talk about peedo. Blah. 

Jalestra
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:11 PM

OMG!!! You mean babies have PRIVATES???? OMG!

Oh jeez, it's not like it's a big hard schlong. Things your kids see when a diaper's changed. Just because YOU see it as a sexual object doesn't mean you're right. I personally find it more disturbing to teach kids to be frightened of their own body than for them to see a human figure with a completely correct body....

LuvMommysBabies
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:18 PM
I'd buy it as a teaching tool...i'll look closer at dolls from now on
WritingMom777
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:22 PM

It's about time!!  When was the last time you saw a real baby without genitals?  I think it is more weird to have baby dolls without anatomical parts than with them.  

KarissaA
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:23 PM
I did, too! In fact, I still have my set and my sister's. My girls play with them and think nothing of it.

Quoting 2monstersmommy:

When I was like 3 or 4 until forever....  I had 2 twin baby dolls a boy and girl, and they were so real looking, even anatomically correct... what's the big deal?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lese39
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:32 PM
my grandson has an anatomically correct doll he is two and I don't think there is anything wrong with it . He got his doll at a church rummage sale if they didn't have a problem selling it I didn't see a problem in buying it.
aprilk1772
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:36 PM

It may stop some of these pedophiles from trying to infiltrate on our children.  If we could teach our children what its proper use is, at thier age, and inapropriate uses such as touching by anyone including and especially family and friends. Teach them that is thier privates and nobody should be seeing or touching it.

debidoula
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:43 PM

I have a boy and a girl doll. When I was pregnant with my son, my daughter( then 5) played with the boy doll and changed diapers on the doll. It totally wiped out the whole kidergarten boy/girl conversation in public b/c she knew about it in advance.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)