Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am shocked to see this in stores......( NEED TO SEE)

ok moms tell me what you think about this.

I was at Baby RUs buying toys for my son 8 months old and also for my niece and a couple was upset and debting about these new dolls for kids.

I didn't know that they are selling dolls with private parts? Would you buy this for your children? 

by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Replies (431-440):
LeilaBeansMom
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:57 PM
They have been selling dolls like for years. My brother, who is now 25, had one. He wanted one "like him". I think it's great!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Busymomma1988
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:10 PM
I'm more curious as to why this toy has the heart around the pee pee....what exactly all is this toy supposed to teach children?
robinboateng2
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:26 PM

I see the point of this teaching children early on about body parts. On the other hand, I consider this a doll and probably would not buy it for my 4 yr old son. I don't have a thing against boys playing with dolls, but I've never bought my son one. Also, this doll probably wouldn't be my first choice to buy for my 3 yr old little girl either. She's more into princess dolls and anything that's pink, at least for right now. Other than that, ti's good to know there are more choices out there for people to choose.

MommyofSCC
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:52 PM

It does not bother me any.  Kids should learn that people dont have privates like barbie dolls

McM0609
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Is it circumsiced? Lol i dont allow my kids playing with doll babies. They color, dance, and laugh for fun.
Stephenie2810
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:59 PM

ya becuse i have a lill boy do you thank a boy needs to see a girl dall and i thank boys get the boy dalls and the girls get the girl dalls

3girlskdpreno
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:38 PM

ITs body parts they are real they are natural!!!!!!!!!!!! get over it you gotta teach your kids anyway! My daughter know the differeance between a girl has a tuschy and a boy has a birdy!

imasurvivor
by New Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:41 PM

shrugging 

I had a Baby Joey Doll that was from the TV show All In The Family...he was anatomically correct just like this doll shown here. WTH...??? As a kid, it was just a body part of a boy...nothing sexual or shocking...it's just a penis!

Rosebud333776
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:53 PM
I don't. think anything is wrong with the dolls.
Education is the key. It can be confusing. for a child more so to not have any private parts.
CreamCheeze
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Well dear, you're certainly welcome to your penile preferences.

Quoting audreesmama:

I wouldn't be interested in both ways--only natural, which is intact.

Quoting CreamCheeze:

Maybe they have them both ways.

Quoting audreesmama:

If the doll is intact and NOT circumcised, I'd buy it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)