Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I was hoping to have a better Easter!

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:46 PM
  • 4 Replies
Any suggestions on a fun Easter???
Well my story is I hardly know anybody in the city I live in and I was invited to my families gathering but I didn't want to impose and it's a 3 hr. Drive plus it's not in my budget. I don't know what I can do with my kids who are 14.10. & 5 for fun on Easter... I plan on going to church with them then maybe take them out to eat and then not sure I can't think of how to make tomorrow memorable and special!!! Due to the age difference i have to plan accordinAny ideas ladies?
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
cutestmom24
by Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Goggle the name of your city and easter egg hunt and you might find a few things you could do.tommrow after church.that is what i did and i found a community egg hunt where every thing was free.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
FTmommy3
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Quoting cutestmom24:

Goggle the name of your city and easter egg hunt and you might find a few things you could do.tommrow after church.that is what i did and i found a community egg hunt where every thing was free.

Thank You, we did two today one @ the church and one @ an elderly center it was the first year @ the elderly center and we really liked it, they had a magic show it was fun for everyone specially seeing the smiles on the seniors there. I'll google some stuff and see if I can get anything. Wish you a blessed day! :-)
MamaSnaps
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Do you live where the weather is warm?

Do something silly and fun. In warm weather my kids-even my 17 year old-and I always spend a day painting rocks. We usually have a day when we take a major hike. Every summer we have a hopscotch tournament and in that tournament we do all kinds of bizarre things like blindfolds, one eye patch, hands tied behind your back... squirt gun wars. The cleaning solution spray bottles you can buy in dollar general are awesome!

Cold weather: Get a sheet and everyone paint their own self portrait on it for a huge family portrait. Building card houses is always a riot with my kids. If you have a basement with concrete floors do chalk murals all over it. Have that hopscotch tournament. 

FTmommy3
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Quoting MamaSnaps:

Do you live where the weather is warm?

Do something silly and fun. In warm weather my kids-even my 17 year old-and I always spend a day painting rocks. We usually have a day when we take a major hike. Every summer we have a hopscotch tournament and in that tournament we do all kinds of bizarre things like blindfolds, one eye patch, hands tied behind your back... squirt gun wars. The cleaning solution spray bottles you can buy in dollar general are awesome!

Cold weather: Get a sheet and everyone paint their own self portrait on it for a huge family portrait. Building card houses is always a riot with my kids. If you have a basement with concrete floors do chalk murals all over it. Have that hopscotch tournament. 

Awww... Thanx. I like the sheet idea... I would do the others but it's still mighty chilly outside so indoor activities it is. Thank You Bunches. Wishing u & your loved ones a blessed day! :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)