Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

whats a good sprint phone?

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:26 AM
  • 8 Replies
I don't keep up with electronics at all! I'm due for a new phone and will be switching to sprint but not sure what phone Wis the best. Can anyone help LOL

I like the Samsung galaxy two?
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:18 PM

BUMP no idea

MichelleMc
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:56 PM

My hubby has the Galaxy S 2. It is a great phone, but it is pretty old. So if you are looking to get a new phone, it would be really old soon enough. Nothing wrong with that, and it is a great phone, so still a great choice. 

He is looking for the Note next, but that thing is huge. Course I said that about the S II when he got that LOL. 

I am not sure what I am getting next but I am pretty sure the Galaxy III. I have the Galaxy S, which I do like, because it still had a sliding keyboard plus touch keyboard, but what happened like I described above made it a bit harder. It was already a bit older phone & on the way out when I got it, and the II was out for a bit when hubby got his, so I would have been better going with the II since now it is just ancient & the last 6 months it just seems to be rough. LOL. 

splatz
by Sarah on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:02 PM
I have the Motorola Photon and love it. But, I bought it almost a year ago now so I'm sure they don't still sell them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyMarcoux
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this

My hubby has the Galaxy III now and loves it.

Boundbylove
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:52 PM

IPhone 5 its a lot lighter and the screen is bigger then the 4. They also changed the charger.

Boundbylove
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:53 PM

I did hear good things about the Galaxy III when did it come out I know the 2 is out. 

Quoting MommyMarcoux:

MommyMarcoux
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:02 PM

It has been out for several months, but I believe it is still under a year old.

Quoting Boundbylove:

I did hear good things about the Galaxy III when did it come out I know the 2 is out. 

Quoting MommyMarcoux:

Boundbylove
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Interesting thanks. My son I guess didnt realize it , he loves his Galaxy he also has the tablet IMO that I think is faster than then Ipad.

Quoting MommyMarcoux:

It has been out for several months, but I believe it is still under a year old.

Quoting Boundbylove:

Quoting MommyMarcoux:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN