Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

30 Day Squat Challenge!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Thank you to all the ladies who stuck this out! This was a great challenge!!

Make sure you join our fitness group for the next ab challenge.

Starts today, 4-13, Good luck ladies and remember to check in and let us know how you're doing!

This is also a quick video of how to do a proper squat.

A more detailed video can be found on page 4.

Page 12 has an advanced workout video, 9 minutes long.

Page 19 has a video that addresses knee issues and doing a proper squat.

~*~pg 15 has the next challenge we will be doing, more info to come on that later~*~

by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Replies (271-280):
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 20, 2013 at 5:05 PM

I'm in upper MI, we still have snow on the ground.

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

lol, what state  are you in? im in ny.. its getting warmer here but not that hot i guess im just out of shape!!!!!!

Quoting goddess99:

My highest so far has been 80 and I don't sweat, but it's cool in my house. If I were doing these in July I would be dead.

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

good for you!! i REST with squats on my rest days lol but i do  all my other  excerises . do you sweat during squats? i do when i get to like 70 or so.. by 100 day i was  really soaking is that normal? lol

Quoting goddess99:

On my rest day but still did 50.

Mommyof1_2013
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 5:09 PM

don't say that!!! lol I don't want to think about how hard 100 might be. I did my 80 last night and the last 20 or so were harder to do. And I definitely got a little more winded last night doing 80, then I have the previous days.

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

Day 9-    100 done!!!!!

holy crap why was that so hard? i was sweating!!! i really didnt think id  finish i was already tired & sweaty at 80 which was easy  the other day oddly.. anyway i did it yay!!!!

Twix.Leigh
by Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 5:25 PM
This looks like something I can get into as part of my routine Im trying to establish. Hopefully I can find this again lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 20, 2013 at 5:38 PM

That would be great if you joined us. In the middle of May we are going to start an ab workout challenge.

Quoting Twix.Leigh:

This looks like something I can get into as part of my routine Im trying to establish. Hopefully I can find this again lol

Imjustinsmommy
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh wow.. No its much warmer here was just outside with no jacket.

Quoting goddess99:

I'm in upper MI, we still have snow on the ground.

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

lol, what state  are you in? im in ny.. its getting warmer here but not that hot i guess im just out of shape!!!!!!

Quoting goddess99:

My highest so far has been 80 and I don't sweat, but it's cool in my house. If I were doing these in July I would be dead.

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

good for you!! i REST with squats on my rest days lol but i do  all my other  excerises . do you sweat during squats? i do when i get to like 70 or so.. by 100 day i was  really soaking is that normal? lol

Quoting goddess99:

On my rest day but still did 50.

Imjustinsmommy
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 7:20 PM

Lolsorry I think it was just me.. I'm on AF and didn't eat yet at that time . Plus I did it right after my cardio so probably just that. I'm sure you'll be fine!

Quoting Mommyof1_2013:

don't say that!!! lol I don't want to think about how hard 100 might be. I did my 80 last night and the last 20 or so were harder to do. And I definitely got a little more winded last night doing 80, then I have the previous days.

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

Day 9-    100 done!!!!!

holy crap why was that so hard? i was sweating!!! i really didnt think id  finish i was already tired & sweaty at 80 which was easy  the other day oddly.. anyway i did it yay!!!!

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 20, 2013 at 7:26 PM
2 moms liked this

I saw this, thought it was funny so I thought I would share it. LOL

Mommyof1_2013
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Yeah doing it after cardio would make it harder. My legs feel like jello after I take a bike ride, but then again my bike rides are anywhere from 6-16 miles

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

Lolsorry I think it was just me.. I'm on AF and didn't eat yet at that time . Plus I did it right after my cardio so probably just that. I'm sure you'll be fine!

Quoting Mommyof1_2013:

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

Day 9-    100 done!!!!!

Imjustinsmommy
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:47 PM

wow that's alot of bike riding! awesome!.  I try to  do my cardio 1st ( its just a  dvd for  hip hop cardio lol) it warms up my muscles for the squats & more target excercises i do. if i do the squats 1st i cnat do the cardio bc  my legs are sore LOL either way its hard  but its possible. if i can birth med free I can do this at least i keep telling myself LOL im excited to do  105 tomorrow! 

Quoting Mommyof1_2013:

Yeah doing it after cardio would make it harder. My legs feel like jello after I take a bike ride, but then again my bike rides are anywhere from 6-16 miles

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

Quoting Mommyof1_2013:

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

Day 9-    100 done!!!!!

Twix.Leigh
by Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 2:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh amazing!! That's a particular area of concern. :)

Quoting goddess99:

That would be great if you joined us. In the middle of May we are going to start an ab workout challenge.

Quoting Twix.Leigh:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)