Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Day Squat Challenge!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Thank you to all the ladies who stuck this out! This was a great challenge!!

Make sure you join our fitness group for the next ab challenge.

Starts today, 4-13, Good luck ladies and remember to check in and let us know how you're doing!

This is also a quick video of how to do a proper squat.

A more detailed video can be found on page 4.

Page 12 has an advanced workout video, 9 minutes long.

Page 19 has a video that addresses knee issues and doing a proper squat.

~*~pg 15 has the next challenge we will be doing, more info to come on that later~*~

by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Replies (41-50):
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:58 AM

BUMP

Imjustinsmommy
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:31 AM

day 2- 15 squats ohh THOSE last few I felt in my thighs!!! YAY!!! BURN THIGHS BURNNNNN lol im only on day 2.. its gonna take me  a while to catch up!!

Imjustinsmommy
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

i think april 12th i start the 30 day  challenge with 50 quats.. my anniversary is april 25th i hope i get some results  by then =/

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

day 2- 15 squats ohh THOSE last few I felt in my thighs!!! YAY!!! BURN THIGHS BURNNNNN lol im only on day 2.. its gonna take me  a while to catch up!!

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Most of us are starting today with 10 squats so you're already ahead of the game. Great job!! =)

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

Imjustinsmommy
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:38 AM

really?? the link is long i figured so many were already into the 50 already. i was looking at the layout for the 30 day HOLY CRAP.. they move FAST no? they jump like 20 squats many days thats alot!!! i wonder how long it takes to do 240  or so lol.  i hope i stick with this .

Quoting goddess99:

Most of us are starting today with 10 squats so you're already ahead of the game. Great job!! =)

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

skippito
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm in! Starting right now! I'm going to try 20 first and go from there!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:43 AM

The link is just long because people are signing up and chatting about it. Yeah I noticed the actual challenge does jump up in numbers quite a bit, that's why some of us wanted to start slow so we could build up and be able to do it. That's ok if you're a day ahead of us. The goal is still the same and we're here to help support you along the way.

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

really?? the link is long i figured so many were already into the 50 already. i was looking at the layout for the 30 day HOLY CRAP.. they move FAST no? they jump like 20 squats many days thats alot!!! i wonder how long it takes to do 240  or so lol.  i hope i stick with this .

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

mom2bell
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Did my first 50 last night on to 55 today!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Imjustinsmommy
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:44 AM

thast awesome!! i just realized i think ill take a pic (  for me)  as a before & see how i look at the end.. if i get there lol 

Quoting Christy644:

Im on day 28. I see major changes!!!

Imjustinsmommy
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:46 AM
can i ask , about how long does it take to do 50? i assume you move slow i do them slowly.. im only at 15 squats just started yesterday.. so its like a minute tops lol how long does it take to do 50?
Quoting mom2bell:

Did my first 50 last night on to 55 today!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)