Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

30 Day Squat Challenge!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Thank you to all the ladies who stuck this out! This was a great challenge!!

Make sure you join our fitness group for the next ab challenge.

Starts today, 4-13, Good luck ladies and remember to check in and let us know how you're doing!

This is also a quick video of how to do a proper squat.

A more detailed video can be found on page 4.

Page 12 has an advanced workout video, 9 minutes long.

Page 19 has a video that addresses knee issues and doing a proper squat.

~*~pg 15 has the next challenge we will be doing, more info to come on that later~*~

by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Replies (541-550):
goddess99
by Michelle on May. 10, 2013 at 9:22 AM

bump

MySweetChild
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 11:59 AM

I am doing 180 today...yesterday was rest day & that was good, I needed it.  Gearing myself up for today!! :)

goddess99
by Michelle on May. 10, 2013 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this

You're doing great!!

Quoting MySweetChild:

I am doing 180 today...yesterday was rest day & that was good, I needed it.  Gearing myself up for today!! :)

Imjustinsmommy
by on May. 11, 2013 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this

250 done!!!!!

i decieded i didn't want to do them on moms day.. im having a rough time as is considering im on the outs with my own mom. & other stuff so i decieded id do the extra 10 today instead of 240..  im done!! =) i definatly do see a difference my weight is the same though but my  legs & butt  are tighters, stronger &  smoother. =)

i never did get better with the breathing though i get very out of breath but not with  my cardio stuff oddly. anyway YAY!!! clappingdancinggraduate  wahoo!! im a squat challenge graduate LOL

Mommyof1_2013
by on May. 11, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Sorry I haven't checked in this week. Getting the other group up and running plus having issues with my son and homework... its been a busy week lol. I have managed to still squeeze in my squats though!! Tomorrow is the last day yay!!! Anyway I haven't noticed to much in my legs other than them being tighter but I did notice last night (sorry this is for sure TMI) I have way more stamina in my legs for being on top ;-) I was really happy about that lol. Normally my legs hurt sooooo bad after that but nope not now!!!! I'm gonna do at least 100 5x a week to keep it up.
goddess99
by Michelle on May. 11, 2013 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this

way to go  YAY!!

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

250 done!!!!!

i decieded i didn't want to do them on moms day.. im having a rough time as is considering im on the outs with my own mom. & other stuff so i decieded id do the extra 10 today instead of 240..  im done!! =) i definatly do see a difference my weight is the same though but my  legs & butt  are tighters, stronger &  smoother. =)

i never did get better with the breathing though i get very out of breath but not with  my cardio stuff oddly. anyway YAY!!! clappingdancinggraduate  wahoo!! im a squat challenge graduate LOL

goddess99
by Michelle on May. 11, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Glad you still did your squats, I was wondering =)

Quoting Mommyof1_2013:

Sorry I haven't checked in this week. Getting the other group up and running plus having issues with my son and homework... its been a busy week lol. I have managed to still squeeze in my squats though!! Tomorrow is the last day yay!!! Anyway I haven't noticed to much in my legs other than them being tighter but I did notice last night (sorry this is for sure TMI) I have way more stamina in my legs for being on top ;-) I was really happy about that lol. Normally my legs hurt sooooo bad after that but nope not now!!!! I'm gonna do at least 100 5x a week to keep it up.

Mommyof1_2013
by on May. 11, 2013 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol yup still kicking haha

Quoting goddess99:

Glad you still did your squats, I was wondering =)

Quoting Mommyof1_2013:

lillucky8
by on May. 11, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Im sooo tired today, im not sure i can do it. I worked graveyard last night n havent gone to bed yet. Havent slept since thurs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on May. 11, 2013 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this
K i stopped whining and did 240
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN