Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

30 Day Squat Challenge!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Thank you to all the ladies who stuck this out! This was a great challenge!!

Make sure you join our fitness group for the next ab challenge.

Starts today, 4-13, Good luck ladies and remember to check in and let us know how you're doing!

This is also a quick video of how to do a proper squat.

A more detailed video can be found on page 4.

Page 12 has an advanced workout video, 9 minutes long.

Page 19 has a video that addresses knee issues and doing a proper squat.

~*~pg 15 has the next challenge we will be doing, more info to come on that later~*~

by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Replies (571-577):
goddess99
by Michelle on May. 14, 2013 at 9:41 AM

lol it's true!

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

haha!! you crack me up.

Quoting goddess99:

Yes crunch sorry. Side crunches might help too. Idk what really helps a muffin top. My problem area is everything below my chin so any exercise is good for me LOL.

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

whast a reverse cruch? you mean a crunch? woudl  that get rid of a muffin top?

Quoting goddess99:

Maybe try to find a reverse cruch video. I just watched a couple but I can't find the 1 I've done before. Maybe you could find one that you would like to try though.

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

i looked up plank & i realize now its  seconds  that were holding it for i thought it was sometime you do like a squat over & over, now i see you hold the position for a certain amt of time. i  tried it its hard but mostly on my elbows on the carpet =/ i aslo read it will NOT burn fat or rid belly fat it will tone up & bild muscle though UNDER the fat lol.  i like that but still need to rid this muffing top. nothing i do  helps it!!

Quoting goddess99:

I was planning on starting the 19th. You can look on youtube. I was going to post some videos in the other group later this week.

Quoting Imjustinsmommy:

you're starting sunday the 19th? i want to start with you so were on the same day again.. i still need to look up how to do these  things =/

Quoting goddess99:

Yep that is this one:

I'm going to start it next Sunday.

Quoting lillucky8:

No, ill have to see, i like the one u had on this thread w the added squats

Quoting goddess99:

May 19th. Did you see the challenges to pick from in the other group?

Quoting lillucky8:

250 done. Woohoo! When does the next challenge start?

reche1978
by Member on May. 14, 2013 at 3:32 PM

I want to do this to for the first day it says 50 is that 50 throughout the day or 50 at one time in intervals?

goddess99
by Michelle on May. 14, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Most of us did them at 1 time. As the numbers got higher some ladies broke them into sets with a minute or so rest in-between sets. I hope you do it, it was a great challenge!

Quoting reche1978:

I want to do this to for the first day it says 50 is that 50 throughout the day or 50 at one time in intervals?

MySweetChild
by Member on May. 22, 2013 at 5:21 PM
I'm done!! I know I was a little behind everyone else, but I finished my challenge today!! I feel so accomplished, lol. If someone had told me over a month ago that I would do 250 squats I would have laughed uncontrollably! LOL! :)
goddess99
by Michelle on May. 22, 2013 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this

That is so great! way to go

Quoting MySweetChild:

I'm done!! I know I was a little behind everyone else, but I finished my challenge today!! I feel so accomplished, lol. If someone had told me over a month ago that I would do 250 squats I would have laughed uncontrollably! LOL! :)

MrsPeterkin
by on May. 22, 2013 at 7:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I am on day 22 185 squats
goddess99
by Michelle on May. 22, 2013 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh that's great. Almost done =)

Quoting MrsPeterkin:

I am on day 22 185 squats

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)