My DH and I have been married for 7 years and have 3 kids. We want to have a 4th but wanted to wait a little longer while we pay off more bills. I have been on Depo, Mirena, and NuvaRing since having our last dd 4 years ago. The problem is that all of the birth control methods we've used have had nasty side effects (extreme depression, dead sex drive, head aches, etc.) which is why I have changed so much. I am at my wits end with BC and do not want anymore chemicals in my body. At the same time, we want to wait until we get pregnant again. Of course there's condoms but they seem like such a hassle. We've never used condoms in our marriage and I don't think my DH will stick to using them exclusively. What would you ladies do? Do you think we should just let it happen if it's meant to be or get on BC even if it's condoms?