Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Has anyone tried It Works! products?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:42 AM
  • 16 Replies

I have about 6 or so friends selling it. I would like to try it but don't know who to buy from. Has anyone tried the products? What results have you gotten? How long did it take to get results?

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Never heard of it.

MamaSnaps
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Me either!

Quoting bryncalyn:

I have about 6 or so friends selling it. I would like to try it but don't know who to buy from. Has anyone tried the products? What results have you gotten? How long did it take to get results?

ambermario4ever
by Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:25 AM

I haven't tried them but I am looking in to them as well.

SlapItHigh
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Never heard of it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Beth3721
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:21 AM

I have a co-worker that swears its the best thing ever.  But she has been selling them for a few months and still has the same amount of belly fat and underchin flab. 

ashley9603
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Just like everything else,I think its a quick fix.I mean if you plan on using the wraps forever lol,it may be worth a try,but good old lifestyle changes work best...just my opinion.

Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:49 AM
It didn't do a thing for me. Some moms on here claim it is even more amazing than the advertisements. I say it differs for each person and you have to find out for yourself.
ETA; I bought mine thru one of our fellow cm mommas. It wasn't that she was advertising we were pming each other and exchanged email addresses and she shared her page there. We are fb friends now and chat in the same cm & fb groups all the time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mich.el.le
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:42 PM

I think it's wishful thinking mixed with a bit of water weight loss.

Des10ed2b
by Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:14 PM

oh lord. a few of my cousins do it and they drive me CRAZY. i have never, in my life, seen people that will hound you over and over and over again to either sell it with them or buy it. FYI, if you plan to buy, you get locked into a 3 month contract with them where you HAVE to buy every month. Cancelling costs $50 and you can also get a $50 fine if you attempt to sell whatever you buy without being an "official" rep. 

i would love to try them also, but i dont want to with all the drama and stipulations. so i am just doing my own wraps at home right now with coconut oil, lemon tea, green tea, honey, jojaba oil, and ace bandages. 

MichelleMc
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:35 PM

My first experience with them was at an event. No one there looked like they used the product, to put it nicely. Personally, not a good respresentation. I am more for lifestyle changes & working out, than a wrap. A friend sells them & swears by then, but I didn't see a drastic change? But again, It isn't something I am going to do forever, I would rather stick with my working out where it is helping me interally too. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN