Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Talk about whatever you want to here.

butterfly on head

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Replies (41-50):
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 3:05 PM

Yes, I sat trash out and this AM the sacks looked like they were bathed in it.

Quoting splatz:

There is crazy amounts of it this year.

Quoting delanna6two:

Pollen is EVERY WHERE!

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I like being happy =D

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:11 PM

I have a feeling my allergies are going to take a beating this summer.

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I got a nap in....yay!

MySweetChild
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't believe it is April 9th already....where does the time go!  It seems like the days just melt away, especially when the weather is getting nice!  We have a beautiful day here, sunny & 70s...finally!!

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:52 PM
I'm so behind on posts again. :( CM doesn't work right on my laptop and the web browser on my phone hates me lately and won't let me do much of anything. I need to start making a stupid random post and then respond to it 20+ so I can hit mins lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:52 PM
This year is flying by. Its nuts!

Quoting MySweetChild:

I can't believe it is April 9th already....where does the time go!  It seems like the days just melt away, especially when the weather is getting nice!  We have a beautiful day here, sunny & 70s...finally!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Do you keep track of your weekly numbers? Were your numbers right last week? I have 2 groups off by 30 each.

Quoting splatz:

I'm so behind on posts again. :( CM doesn't work right on my laptop and the web browser on my phone hates me lately and won't let me do much of anything. I need to start making a stupid random post and then respond to it 20+ so I can hit mins lol.

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Nope I don't. I was 5 short though. I felt like I had at least hit minimums but apparently not.

Quoting goddess99:

Do you keep track of your weekly numbers? Were your numbers right last week? I have 2 groups off by 30 each.

Quoting splatz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Fell in a whole outside and rolled my ankle. I'm in so much pain. Something popped when I did it and it was swollen earlier. I want to cry if I step all the way down on it. It keeps popping if I try to move to much. I am so ready for bed time...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN