Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Spring Weather!?!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:42 AM
  • 7 Replies

Anyone there yet? I am in Missouri and last weekend we were just about snowed in! But Easter was almost 68 and BEAUTIFUL!!! Its a little chilly today but by the weekend suppose to be sunny and in the 60's again! I have 8 weeks left of work before Maternity leave and baby #2 arrives and as long as we get some beautiful weather I can hang in there lol!

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LOVEZOEY
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:44 AM

It's 37 degrees here right now. :/ blah!

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:46 AM

20 degrees this morning. No spring yet.

Pammi86
by Pamela on Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Blah, where the h*** is Spring!?!?!

BadGoat
by New Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:19 PM

It's 42 sunny and beautiful here in Denver!

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:12 PM

Weather here is so freaking bi-polar! lol   I hope we get some actual spring weather for awhile before it is miserably hot!

Pammi86
by Pamela on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:25 AM

I know its terrible! But they are claiming that this summer won't be so bad...but we all know how that goes! Lol!

Quoting splatz:

Weather here is so freaking bi-polar! lol   I hope we get some actual spring weather for awhile before it is miserably hot!

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:29 AM
I will believe it when I see it! lol Crazy to think I moved here from FL thinking the summers would be better. Its actually usually hotter here in the summer. Not to mention more humid. Then add in the fact that I no longer live 5 minutes from the ocean so that I can easily cool off when its hot. Yeah... fail. lol
Quoting Pammi86:

I know its terrible! But they are claiming that this summer won't be so bad...but we all know how that goes! Lol!

Quoting splatz:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN