Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: It's Our Tuesday Coffee Break! What's On YOUR Mind?

Welcome to Mom to Mom's Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Let's talk!

*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!

butterfly on head 
Have a great day!!

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:19 AM
Replies (21-30):
occumommy
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Me too i should really get the beans for dinner in the crockpot soon. Or we are going to be eating at midnight. Then i have to make bread, we are almost out....ugh i dont want to do crap today!

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

OH laundry, the chore I love to hate! hahaha

Homemade pasta sauce already cooking?? I feel like such a slacker now.  :)
I would love to learn how to make my own.

Quoting lillucky8:

Not too much here, ive got some laundry and general cleaning to do. I already got homemade pasta sauce cooking for the day so my house smells amazing

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:23 AM

laughing

Quoting lillucky8:

You weirdos and ur spring break lol, in new england we get a week in feb and a week in april

Dolphingirl2004
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:23 AM

I cleaned out my car this morning, it is going to car heaven tomorrow. Only cause I am getting a new car that is coming in the evening. Also cleaning up all the Easter decorations we had up. I am wishing it were spring too, we got some snow last nite, not happy, lol!!!! xoxoxo

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Oh did you say Highlander?? As in Adrian Paul as Duncan MacLeod?? That Highlander?

Quoting Hilary799:

Playing here while dh watches his "Highlander Series" marathon. He's been at it since 7:30 last night. We are going to the grocery store and getting our tags renewed later.

lillucky8
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:24 AM
It only takes me a few min to get it started and i had to before ds woke up, cutting onions w a crawler is a pain. I always worry the kids will get the fumes in their eyes.

I just put onions in the mini chopper, i had tomatoes in the freezer from my garden last summer, a cpl cans of crushed tomatoes, spices, a few cubes of baby food (yes baby food. Homemade sweet potatoes n squash, grt way to sneak in extra veggies), some precut and frozen peppers from my summer garden, lemon juice, and put it on to cook for the day on low so the tomatoes brk down. Then like an hr before we eat i add a cpl cans of tomato paste. Not hard and comes out amazing, and waaay cheaper than the store :)
Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

OH laundry, the chore I love to hate! hahaha

Homemade pasta sauce already cooking?? I feel like such a slacker now.  :)
I would love to learn how to make my own.

Quoting lillucky8:

Not too much here, ive got some laundry and general cleaning to do. I already got homemade pasta sauce cooking for the day so my house smells amazing

Oh yah n before we eat i pull out any chunks left and minichop.them to puree bc dh is a big fat baby and doesnt like chunks.Smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Carmen66
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Drinking my cup of tea, dam cold is kicking my ass. At work dont want to do anything, went out with hubby last night and got 2 hours of sleep i am ready to knock out...

Sleepy Smileys

Sleepy Smileys

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:26 AM

A sling style grocery bag?? I have never seen that before. I like that idea. Are you a designer?

Quoting occumommy:

I am contemplating the design for my sling style grocery bag, and thinking DH left the kitchen a mess last night, and i should really clean that up.

Alwaysmotivated
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this

totally, I hate writing Essays to begin with worse yet on myself and how do I come across to the person evaluating me, I'm I cheating myself because I'm too modest or I'm I over emphasizing (well not to me) but by the person evaluating.. I have had to do it and ha-teeeed it! lol! Good Luck though, once its over you will be like Yes... Truthfully, I think its a waste of our time, it only matters if you score me poorly..

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

LOL!  That's what I'm thinking of doing if I could.  I hate that they pretty much make you write essays about your strengths and what you accomplished and your goals long-term.  It's kinda silly in a way because I feel like your manager should be evaluating you and then going over it with you and then opening up a dialogue that way.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

I spoke to someone not too long and they were having the same symptoms, too funny.. check all 5's excellent and move on with your day, lol..

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

I'm got work and procrastinating on doing self-evaluations. 

lillucky8
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this
We just took down our easter stuff too. My house looks empty now, i need to find sprinf decorations to make.

Quoting Dolphingirl2004:

I cleaned out my car this morning, it is going to car heaven tomorrow. Only cause I am getting a new car that is coming in the evening. Also cleaning up all the Easter decorations we had up. I am wishing it were spring too, we got some snow last nite, not happy, lol!!!! xoxoxo

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Oooh! Ill be your beta tester! I have a bag obsession lol

Quoting occumommy:

I am contemplating the design for my sling style grocery bag, and thinking DH left the kitchen a mess last night, and i should really clean that up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)