Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: It's Our Tuesday Coffee Break! What's On YOUR Mind?

Welcome to Mom to Mom's Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Let's talk!

*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!

butterfly on head 
Have a great day!!

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:19 AM
Replies (31-40):
Hilary799
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Yes ma'am! Yummy :) lol we watched the movies first, but he's been watching the series on netflix for a couple of weeks now.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Oh did you say Highlander?? As in Adrian Paul as Duncan MacLeod?? That Highlander?

Quoting Hilary799:

Playing here while dh watches his "Highlander Series" marathon. He's been at it since 7:30 last night. We are going to the grocery store and getting our tags renewed later.

Mother to dsd Alisa, ds Jim, ds Nathen, ds Nikolas and dd Morgan

CorpCityGrl
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Yes I agree! 

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Ohhh, self evaluations are so difficult to write. I would rather someone else just evaluate me.

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

I'm got work and procrastinating on doing self-evaluations. 

Dolphingirl2004
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Yea was thinking that too...maybe going to the craft store or making some this weekend with my daughter!!!! xo

MomofHDFandNWF
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Good morning all!  It is a beautiful, sunny day here in Downeast Maine... a little chilly at only 30 degrees - but we are suppose to see highs in the low 40s today. 

My DS is fighting something -- he had a cold that started about 10 days ago, and is now holding the side of his face/ear, and I know he is working on his 2 year molars.  But, he has been running a fever off and on for about 5 days now ranging anywhere from high 99s to mid-high 102s.  Just wish he would feel better already!

good morning

occumommy
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:37 AM
I dabble, based on my needs, and comfort. I thought of a sling style grocery bag because when i walk to the farmers market my sling bag is convienient, but too small, and my back pack is big enough, but cumbersome.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

A sling style grocery bag?? I have never seen that before. I like that idea. Are you a designer?

Quoting occumommy:

I am contemplating the design for my sling style grocery bag, and thinking DH left the kitchen a mess last night, and i should really clean that up.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
occumommy
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Yeah i have a bag obsession too, the grocery bag is for farmers market trips.

Quoting lillucky8:

Oooh! Ill be your beta tester! I have a bag obsession lol

Quoting occumommy:

I am contemplating the design for my sling style grocery bag, and thinking DH left the kitchen a mess last night, and i should really clean that up.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Muffins sound wonderful right about now! What kind of muffins?

Quoting jaytee:

I gotta do laundry and straighten up the house. I'm also going to make some muffins.

HarpersMamaNYC
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:55 AM
I'm organizing a clothing swap at freshmadenyc , gently used designer clothing brands like splendid, LNA, Michael Stars, bbdakota, etc for spring summer. If interested please contact me for full details!! All my fabulous NYC moms are welcome!!
othermom
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Going to walk to the store for some apples and bananas. To bad the store is about 2 miles away. It is going to be a nice day though, so the walk wouldn't be to bad.

Pinklily4
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Welcome to Mom to Mom's Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Let's talk!

*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!

butterfly on head 
Have a great day!!

I am thinking about all the things that need to get done and then realize I not have time for half of them.

Today, I plan to just do what I know I can do along with watching my friends boys before her next baby arrives any day. I want them to have a date before baby comes!

Hope everyone has a great day!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN