Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: It's Our Tuesday Coffee Break! What's On YOUR Mind?

Welcome to Mom to Mom's Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Let's talk!

*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!

butterfly on head 
Have a great day!!

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:19 AM
Replies (41-50):
poshkat
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:57 AM
My mind is currently out of commission. I've got another migraine. Today i plan on cleaning out ds' s room. It's a mess. We shall see.

I'm going to do that, make sure ds lets dh sleep, and make sure the cats are not killing each other. They've been fighting lately.

I decided not to vaccum for now. It makes my head hurt more.
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Oh Congrats on the new car! What kind of car did you get?

Quoting Dolphingirl2004:

I cleaned out my car this morning, it is going to car heaven tomorrow. Only cause I am getting a new car that is coming in the evening. Also cleaning up all the Easter decorations we had up. I am wishing it were spring too, we got some snow last nite, not happy, lol!!!! xoxoxo

Imjustinsmommy
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:58 AM

im wondering if I was allowed to use the floor cleaner on my wood floors or if i just ruined them =/ im also waiting for my ds1  to go to school today!!!!!... im doing laundry with my new  tide I got from the influnencer program.. and not sure if i should make the lasagna  now or when ds1 is at school.. or just blow it off til tonight  lol

im tired VERY tired and idk why its so darn cold today again!!! =(

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:59 AM

This sounds amazing! I like the trick with the baby food and adding extra veggies in that way. Mine arent too picky so I would be able to add chunks of veggies like the squash.

Quoting lillucky8:

It only takes me a few min to get it started and i had to before ds woke up, cutting onions w a crawler is a pain. I always worry the kids will get the fumes in their eyes.

I just put onions in the mini chopper, i had tomatoes in the freezer from my garden last summer, a cpl cans of crushed tomatoes, spices, a few cubes of baby food (yes baby food. Homemade sweet potatoes n squash, grt way to sneak in extra veggies), some precut and frozen peppers from my summer garden, lemon juice, and put it on to cook for the day on low so the tomatoes brk down. Then like an hr before we eat i add a cpl cans of tomato paste. Not hard and comes out amazing, and waaay cheaper than the store :)
Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

OH laundry, the chore I love to hate! hahaha

Homemade pasta sauce already cooking?? I feel like such a slacker now.  :)
I would love to learn how to make my own.

Quoting lillucky8:

Not too much here, ive got some laundry and general cleaning to do. I already got homemade pasta sauce cooking for the day so my house smells amazing

Oh yah n before we eat i pull out any chunks left and minichop.them to puree bc dh is a big fat baby and doesnt like chunks.Smh

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Yeah, you definitely need some rest! But the question is, did you have fun last night?? What did you do!

Quoting Carmen66:

Drinking my cup of tea, dam cold is kicking my ass. At work dont want to do anything, went out with hubby last night and got 2 hours of sleep i am ready to knock out...

Sleepy Smileys

Sleepy Smileys

brookbrod
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Good Morning Y'a;;! I am sitting here trying to get some orders in for my pink zebra! Anyone interested in knowing what our sprinkles are about? They are soy wax sprinkles, a tablespoon last 3-5 days in our Pink Zebra warmers but can be used in any warmer but not guaranteed on the lasting time...... I also am waiting on a phone call back from my OBGYN office.... we have been trying to conceive for about 2 years now and we are thinking there may be something wrong with me. Prayers for a good outcome please :)

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Ohh, why didn't I think of that!! haha

Quoting lillucky8:

Oooh! Ill be your beta tester! I have a bag obsession lol

Quoting occumommy:

I am contemplating the design for my sling style grocery bag, and thinking DH left the kitchen a mess last night, and i should really clean that up.

lillucky8
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:04 AM
I sneak them into chili too. I usually do carrots too but ds ate them all

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

This sounds amazing! I like the trick with the baby food and adding extra veggies in that way. Mine arent too picky so I would be able to add chunks of veggies like the squash.

Quoting lillucky8:

It only takes me a few min to get it started and i had to before ds woke up, cutting onions w a crawler is a pain. I always worry the kids will get the fumes in their eyes.

I just put onions in the mini chopper, i had tomatoes in the freezer from my garden last summer, a cpl cans of crushed tomatoes, spices, a few cubes of baby food (yes baby food. Homemade sweet potatoes n squash, grt way to sneak in extra veggies), some precut and frozen peppers from my summer garden, lemon juice, and put it on to cook for the day on low so the tomatoes brk down. Then like an hr before we eat i add a cpl cans of tomato paste. Not hard and comes out amazing, and waaay cheaper than the store :)
Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

OH laundry, the chore I love to hate! hahaha

Homemade pasta sauce already cooking?? I feel like such a slacker now.  :)
I would love to learn how to make my own.

Quoting lillucky8:

Not too much here, ive got some laundry and general cleaning to do. I already got homemade pasta sauce cooking for the day so my house smells amazing

Oh yah n before we eat i pull out any chunks left and minichop.them to puree bc dh is a big fat baby and doesnt like chunks.Smh

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sutherngrl94
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:06 AM

I'm thinking about how the laundry piled up again when I cleaned yesterday, why the dog broke out of his crate while I was running errands and drug the trash everywhere, hoping he doesn't do it next week when my SD goes back to school and we're at work, trying to work and study my algebra.

My mind is very busy.  LOL  bouncing

MomofHDFandNWF
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Shhh.... Don't jinx it!

sealed lip

Quoting Mrsmumofboys:

What's on my mind ?? ..... Well i'm wondering why my kids are so quiet & playing nicely together today it's very rare but i'm liking it all the same :) x

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)