Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: It's Our Tuesday Coffee Break! What's On YOUR Mind?

Welcome to Mom to Mom's Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Let's talk!

*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!

butterfly on head 
Have a great day!!

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:19 AM
Replies (421-430):
mommyshere
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Hopefully he's not allergic to milk.  If he is, maybe it's just cow's milk... maybe he'll outgrow the allergy, too.  Keep us posted!  I'm sorry that he's been having ear and sinus infections!

Quoting Scissorhappy798:

Feeling nervous and confused to day... I just found out that dr thinks my sons constant ear and sinus infections may be from a milk allergy! Blood work should he' s allergic to milk... Now I have to figure out how to tell my 3 yr old he can no longer have most of his favorite foods!! I feel sick....

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:06 AM

Good morning! It sounds like you had a busy and productive day.

My oldest son is a full time college student and he works full time over night too, so when he was still living at home, I would also prepare dinner for the following day as well as his lunch to take to work. It is a difficult schedule to get used to.

How long have your husband and son been working overnight?

Quoting Compactsized:

Hello Cafe MichelleP, tonight I'm cooking dinner for tomorrow because two of my men (husband and Youngest son) works nights. They sleep until 2 or 3pm and leave for work at 4pm. They work 10hr shifts. Now I'm on their days (nights) and nights (days).

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Welcome to Mom to Mom's Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Let's talk!

*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!

butterfly on head 
Have a great day!!

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:09 AM

Im sorry. It is going to be an adjustment for him, but the silver lining is that you now know what was causing the infections.

Have you tried giving him almond or soy milk? I think almond milk is pretty good.

Quoting Scissorhappy798:

Feeling nervous and confused to day... I just found out that dr thinks my sons constant ear and sinus infections may be from a milk allergy! Blood work should he' s allergic to milk... Now I have to figure out how to tell my 3 yr old he can no longer have most of his favorite foods!! I feel sick....

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:13 AM

I love this picture! Your son is darling.

I have a special needs child as well. He is not autistic but displays some autistic behaviors. I feel very much the same as you do. To me he is perfect, to the rest of the world...well it really doesn't matter what the rest of the world thinks.  :)

Quoting britban:

I have a 9 year old that has autism.  I have don't even listen to people who say things like that.  I love my son for who he is and he has taught me so much about being a better mom.  Having him for a son has open my eyes to so much.  My son has autism, not a rash, or chicken pox, or some disease that needs a cure. He just needs a little more time understanding things.  I am not ashame to say that I have an autistic child.  Don't listen to anyone who asks you if you wish they could cure your child. 

itworksgirl
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:53 AM

I am having the worst week already. Made my boss mad, have family problems and so down today. I just want a week do over. Anyone else feels that way and yeah I know it is just the beginning of the week.

wantsurrender

Dolphingirl2004
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Thanks....the new car is a 2010 ford fusion!!! Soo excited, old car is official gone, new one here tonite!!! xoxoxo

Dolphingirl2004
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:56 AM

I can really understand, been a long time since I had a new car with a/c too, lol!!! xoxoxo

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this

The Ford Fusion is super cute. My sister has that car and loves it.

What color is it?

Quoting Dolphingirl2004:

Thanks....the new car is a 2010 ford fusion!!! Soo excited, old car is official gone, new one here tonite!!! xoxoxo

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:31 AM

hugs I'm sorry you are feeling down. Want to talk about it? Sometimes it helps just to get it out.

I hope your day and the rest of the week improves.

Quoting itworksgirl:

I am having the worst week already. Made my boss mad, have family problems and so down today. I just want a week do over. Anyone else feels that way and yeah I know it is just the beginning of the week.

wantsurrender

babyboomer1977
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:11 AM

good morningGood morning everyone! Well! It  looks like I have to see the doctor again but this time it is my regular doctor ! I have to see  him because I have been getting light headed for two weeks with a sinus infection and ear pain behind my right ear! That is going to be on the 8th of this month! But today I am taking it easy! I

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)