Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: It's Our Tuesday Coffee Break! What's On YOUR Mind?

Welcome to Mom to Mom's Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Let's talk!

*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!

butterfly on head 
Have a great day!!

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:19 AM
Replies (431-440):
Uhura
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Nope, second. :) Girls tend to be more common in our family, so the boys are few and far between.

Quoting GleeFan:

An April Fools baby, how fun.

Is this your first nephew?

Quoting Uhura:

I have a new nephew today, well, yesterday. He just barely made the cutoff and was an April Fool's baby!

CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Im so sorry. Hopefully the doctors will be able to figure out what is going on.

You should definitely take it easy today and enjoy the calm.

Quoting babyboomer1977:

good morningGood morning everyone! Well! It  looks like I have to see the doctor again but this time it is my regular doctor ! I have to see  him because I have been getting light headed for two weeks with a sinus infection and ear pain behind my right ear! That is going to be on the 8th of this month! But today I am taking it easy! I

AvonwithKristin
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:44 PM

I am thinking that I really need to boost my customer sales, and I do not know how I am going to do it. I need my sales to be at least $900, and I am only to $125. shrugging

Fitfamilyof9
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I did pretty good!  Wasn't 100% but I'm fairly sick and was complaining because I pulled or tore a muscle in my abdomen from coughing.  It was fantastic though!  It slows down kids when they are complaining if I don't feed into it.  Most definitely something I'll be working on.  :)

Quoting goddess99:

No complaining? Oh my, what would I talk about? lol jk, good challenge! Idk if I could do it though.

Quoting Fitfamilyof9:

I'm doing a fantastic challenge today!  No complaining at all for 24 hours!  I'm home sick from work with 3 kids who I homeschool... Think I can do it?  Why would I do it?  What difference do you think it would make in your family if you tried this, even for just one day?

Fitfamilyof9
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:52 PM

It's a great thing to try!  Really amazing!  Eye opening to how you see the world.  Especially if you're like me and you believe that your thoughts become things or actions.  I did fairly well but not 100% perfect.

Quoting Reina13:

Okay, that is a challenge. 24 hours with no complaining. I never really thought about it, but I think that would be hard and definitely something worth trying.

Quoting Fitfamilyof9:

I'm doing a fantastic challenge today!  No complaining at all for 24 hours!  I'm home sick from work with 3 kids who I homeschool... Think I can do it?  Why would I do it?  What difference do you think it would make in your family if you tried this, even for just one day?

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm glad it went so well. =)

Quoting Fitfamilyof9:

I did pretty good!  Wasn't 100% but I'm fairly sick and was complaining because I pulled or tore a muscle in my abdomen from coughing.  It was fantastic though!  It slows down kids when they are complaining if I don't feed into it.  Most definitely something I'll be working on.  :)

Quoting goddess99:

No complaining? Oh my, what would I talk about? lol jk, good challenge! Idk if I could do it though.

Quoting Fitfamilyof9:

jlyn1584
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:51 PM

whats on my mind......well im trying to figure out why no matter what i do my three year old will listen to everyone else but the person he soppose to which is me his mom......i have tried it all......trying to figure it out

Wawoo21
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:53 AM

I am between emotions, My mother-in- law passed away in October and there are four children involved in the estate and one of them is my husband. I do not know what to do to help him with this matter. It is so in depth I do not know where to begin. He heard me talking to our daughter tonight and was very angry with what he heard, as I was telling her how I felt about what his sister was doing over the estate. He did not think I should be discusing it at all with her or our other children. He wanted to know why I was saying what I said and I told him it is because I cannot it to him because of the reaction I would get from him.He said I should not be saying anything to the kids, that it was between the two of us, but our children are involved and they want to know what is going on. His family has been so secretive about everything  for years now that we say you know it is the must be secret Sam again. I told my husband I am not keeping secrets from our children, they are concerned about you and the other sibling in the family and the stress it is causing. It has caused arguments between my husband and I as some how I always say the wrong thing, but it is how I feel about it all. I do not care if my husband wants his share of the estate or not, it is how his sister has tried to handle it. She wanted nonintervention powers over the estate and when I found out what this meant I told my husband to recant his signature on the executor paper work he signed. He did not read the whole paper assuming in good faith everything would be executed correctly. We had a court  date for Friday and the sister cancelled as she did not want  to confront the siblings. Oh my god what did she expect, everyone to just give in  to the sell of stock and the farm their mother worked so hard to keep. Am I wrong to talk to our children about this? This is such a mess we have had a hire a lawyer to advise us on what her lawyer is saying. If it would not take a page and then some I would tell you the whole story. does anyone have any good advise. Non intervention is only legal in Washington state and Texas. Any good advise is greatly appreciated.

Dolphingirl2004
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:24 PM

It's grey, luv it, drove it around this morning doing errands!!!! I will post a pic of it on my page!!! xoxoxo

backroadsmom
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:49 PM

I'm a few days late...lol, but today I am watching my 8 month old granddaughter while her parents go fishing for a while. The sun is shining and the house is fairly clean, laundry done, and I'm happy to have nothing pressing to do!  

baby girl

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN