Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Getting to know you 4/2

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:18 AM
  • 10 Replies
Who was your favorite celebrity as a child?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyofSCC
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:23 AM

It varied from year to year as I got older.  And was always which ever celeb I had a crush on at the time.  We had the JTT phase, the Leonardo DiCaprio phase, and the Nick Carter phase.  Just to name a few.

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Christopher Atkins.

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:51 AM

I had a Nick Carter phase for awhile too! I remember seeing him in concert & I thought I was going to die with excitement lol

Quoting MommyofSCC:

It varied from year to year as I got older.  And was always which ever celeb I had a crush on at the time.  We had the JTT phase, the Leonardo DiCaprio phase, and the Nick Carter phase.  Just to name a few.

MommyofSCC
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:52 AM

At one point I was convinced I would run into him somewhere and he would fall in love with me and want to marry me right then and there.  (I was a bit obsessed!)

Quoting splatz:

I had a Nick Carter phase for awhile too! I remember seeing him in concert & I thought I was going to die with excitement lol

Quoting MommyofSCC:

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Oh gosh... I just googled him & found lots of shots that included pubic hair! lol

Quoting goddess99:

Christopher Atkins.

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:54 AM

This made me laugh! I bet a lot of girls felt that way too.

Quoting MommyofSCC:

At one point I was convinced I would run into him somewhere and he would fall in love with me and want to marry me right then and there.  (I was a bit obsessed!)

Quoting splatz:

Quoting MommyofSCC:

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:55 AM

LOL I just googled him and you're right, too funny.

Quoting splatz:

Oh gosh... I just googled him & found lots of shots that included pubic hair! lol

Quoting goddess99:

Christopher Atkins.

MommyofSCC
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:58 AM

oh I am sure!

Quoting splatz:

This made me laugh! I bet a lot of girls felt that way too.

Quoting MommyofSCC:

Quoting splatz:

Quoting MommyofSCC:

undrcvrmom
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Scott Baio or John Travolta depended on the day. LMCAO

Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Yes, I loved these too. Lol

Quoting undrcvrmom:

Scott Baio or John Travolta depended on the day. LMCAO

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN