Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

meals

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:08 PM
  • 6 Replies
Is it ok to give my very picky two year old the same meals over and over again. thats all he will eat. idk what else to do
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:11 PM

It's ok but I always tried to introduce different things, after a while he'll like more.

mommyshere
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:15 PM

As long as it's healty and balanced - fruits, vegges, proteins, calcium...

Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Quoting goddess99:

It's ok but I always tried to introduce different things, after a while he'll like more.

Mrsmumofboys
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:27 PM

My boy is 4 years old we've had this issue & sometime we still do he wont eat anything other than pasta we tried everything to get him out of the habbit in the end we let him choose his own character plate & played a gmae of lets find the alien & it worked well we also introuduced the penny pot everytime he ate his food he got a penny. Good luck x

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Sometimes you just have to work with them....mine went through a stage at 18 mos. where it was hard to get her to eat much at all.

kss12
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:23 PM
It's perfectly fine- as long as baby eats he's good! Mine eats pretty much the same things every day. Waffle with apple sauce for breakfast, blueberries, strawberries, grapes, 1/2 banana, yogurt, toast and beans for lunch, and dinner is something I've cooked just a little baby-fied without salt, etc.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)