Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Contradictions!

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:37 PM
  • 9 Replies
Becoming a mother. I learned when it comes to pregnancy and parenting it is all full of contradictions. One dr says one thing, the other says another.
Is it just me? Or am I normal?
Have you heard crazy contradictions when it comes to pregnancy and parenting? If so, what?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
kss12
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Bump!!!!
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:35 PM

I've heard all sorts of differing opinions when it come to parenting, I disregard and just do what I want.

AlilKittyKat
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this

There are always going to be difference of opinions with everything in life. Do what is right for you and your family and forget all of the other he said, she said BS.. 

Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes, you have to do what you feel is right for you sometimes.
onlyinhissight
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Quoting AlilKittyKat:

There are always going to be difference of opinions with everything in life. Do what is right for you and your family and forget all of the other he said, she said BS.. 

Its totally true! 

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Just do what is right for you.

Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:32 AM

Only from other mothers. I have heard some down right stupid crap come from a mother. Especially a mother of more than 2 or 3 children. But when it comes to my childrens doctor, i trust what he says. He is a good doc and knows what he is talking about and thier is proof to back him up. Sorry you have had a bad experience.

SlapItHigh
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:09 AM

1 out of 6 docs are frauds. The other 5 contradict each other too. Thankfully we can research things for ourselves. 

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:04 PM

I think everyone is always going to believe they are right when it comes to pregnancy/labor/parenting.  Just take it with a grain of salt. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)