Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How much do you weigh? Are you happy with it?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm 5'7", and weight about 170lbs. Before I got pregnant with my son in 2010, I never weighed more than 130. I hate my body with a passion, and think my fiance is crazy for thinking I'm sexy. I want to be 130-150, tops.

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Replies (21-30):
enlightened_24
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Quoting kss12:

I'm 5'6" and I'm 112 and not happy. I've always been slim and slender. My normal weight before baby was fluctuating between 102-105. I'm happier with my body than with my face though- I feel my facial structure has changed since being pregnant!

Shut up. Serisouly, you sound like a toothpick and you are complaining about 7 pounds?!!!

I am 5'3" and about 160 and I hate it. I lost all my baby wieght after I had my son but I gained SO MUCH MORE with my daughter. I dont know if it will ever go away. She is almost 16 months and I have lost 40 of the 80 I gained and have been at a stand still for months :(

kss12
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:40 PM
No need to be rude. If I'm not happy then I'm not happy. Period. There is no need for you to criticize. The post asks what your weight is and if you're happy with it. 7 pounds is quite a lot depending on where you lose it.
Now, responding to your post about not being happy with your weight and being at a stand still: try different things to shock your body into losing weight. At certain losses you plateau and no matter how much you work our, if you're doing the same thing you won't get anywhere. Try new workout routines, different exercises, etc. best of luck!

Quoting enlightened_24:

Quoting kss12:

I'm 5'6" and I'm 112 and not happy. I've always been slim and slender. My normal weight before baby was fluctuating between 102-105. I'm happier with my body than with my face though- I feel my facial structure has changed since being pregnant!

Shut up. Serisouly, you sound like a toothpick and you are complaining about 7 pounds?!!!

I am 5'3" and about 160 and I hate it. I lost all my baby wieght after I had my son but I gained SO MUCH MORE with my daughter. I dont know if it will ever go away. She is almost 16 months and I have lost 40 of the 80 I gained and have been at a stand still for months :(

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MissAlly89
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:30 PM

112 at your height is actually underweight.

Quoting kss12:

kjsaes
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:34 PM
I weigh about 125. I've gained like 15 pounds in the past year and I feel nasty. I hate being naked. I do realize I'm still small but I'm not used to it. I've always been small.
MissAlly89
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:35 PM

I need to say this: you do know that curvy doesn't always equal heavy.

Quoting catchup29:

Oh no, I'm sorry your unhappy.  I'm 5'8 and weight 190.  I love my body, every curve.  I'd like to lose 10-15 just for my health.  But when I was 140 lbs, I thought I was way too skinny, I was not happy at all.  

MissAlly89
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:37 PM

If you're not used to it, I can understand why that would bother you. I wish I weighed 5 pounds more than you. Lol.

Quoting kjsaes:

I weigh about 125. I've gained like 15 pounds in the past year and I feel nasty. I hate being naked. I do realize I'm still small but I'm not used to it. I've always been small.

SadeAyosmom
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:40 PM

132... no i want 128

catchup29
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Yes I do. But I like the size of my curves. Im a size 12. Wouldnt want to be smaller. In the summer I wear retro bathing suits. I look like the women from the 60's, shape wise.

Quoting MissAlly89:

I need to say this: you do know that curvy doesn't always equal heavy.

Quoting catchup29:

Oh no, I'm sorry your unhappy.  I'm 5'8 and weight 190.  I love my body, every curve.  I'd like to lose 10-15 just for my health.  But when I was 140 lbs, I thought I was way too skinny, I was not happy at all.  

kjsaes
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:10 PM
The fat on my stomach is what bothers me. Its not okay to lay on my side and my stomach is all hanging there. I do have an ass now that I like. Lol

Quoting MissAlly89:

If you're not used to it, I can understand why that would bother you. I wish I weighed 5 pounds more than you. Lol.

Quoting kjsaes:

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:37 PM
I'm 5'5 and 127lbs. The number on the scale is nice. But.. my body isn't where I want it to be. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN