Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How much do you weigh? Are you happy with it?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm 5'7", and weight about 170lbs. Before I got pregnant with my son in 2010, I never weighed more than 130. I hate my body with a passion, and think my fiance is crazy for thinking I'm sexy. I want to be 130-150, tops.

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Replies (31-40):
Mommyof1_2013
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:38 PM

I'm 5'2" and 150 lbs. The most I've weighed is 160 and that's when I was 9 months pregnant, then a few years after my DS was born I gained it back. I want to get down to at least 130. My BF likes me the way I am, which makes me happy to a point...and that point ends when I look at myself in a mirror :-( I absolutely hate the way my stomach looks. 

Jacqalyn
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm 5'4 and 203lbs down from 227lbs ( which was back in October) I'm not completely happy with where I am but I'm happy I'm not where I was.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
2004MAMA715
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:57 PM
I'm 5'6" 170lbs. I'm not happy with it, but I'm ok with it. Before kids I was over 200lbs. SO tells me I'm sexy everyday so that helps. I think losing about 15-20lbs would be great though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SaraCate
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:08 PM

I hover in the 145-150 range (5'4").   I wouldn't mind if I lost 10 lbs. or so, but I'm content.  I'm pretty fit, with a little tummy that says, "We grew two babies here!" :)  DH loves my body and I don't mind it (at worst), so, like I said, content.

stepanieof4
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:29 PM

I hate how I look, but it is hard for me to move a lot.. ( I have a spine injury)..  I have tried to lose weight but can't. I don't eat that bad and not that much.  I don't know what to do.. If anyone  has any suggestions in what I can do message me..

I walk as much as I can, do stomach crunches, squats, leg exercises

nelsjb
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:22 AM

I'm 5 3" and I'm in the area 145-150, I only got to that after my 5 yr old, I have a little more belly than I need, apart from that I'm happy. I was around 110 for over 10 yrs before child, working on getting the belly down. 

SlapItHigh
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:27 AM

I'm 5'7" and about 145. I would like to lose about 15lbs. 

ktp111
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Believe it or not, alot of men like women with more meat on their bones compared to skinny girls. I prefer myself to be inbetween both, but could use to lose 20 pounds. I do hate my fat ass, but I find if i wear bigger clothes I don't feel as bad about my body when I wear my right size I won't tell how much i weigh because i never lost my baby's baby fat and I also have hypothroidism which made me gain over 30 pounds I can't get rid of. Does anybody know what are the best diets, such as jenny craig or weight watchers?

TheMommaJessie
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:35 PM

i would LOVE to weigh 170. i am 5'7 and about 330 i have tried everything but starving myself & can't seem 2 loose it. i have two kids a 2 1/2 year old & 5 month old

undrcvrmom
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I have no idea what I weigh as I haven't stepped on a scale in YEARS!  I judge by how my pants fit.  If they are getting too tight then I cut back on the crap.  I am fairly fit but could stand to do a few dozen sit ups/day.  My tummy isn't as tight as it was 3 kids ago!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)