Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Highchair recommendations needed please :)

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi everyone,

My five month old has just started on cereal and I am looking to buy her a highchair. Do you have any recommendations?

What about feeding supplies? Any recommendations ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:41 AM
Replies (11-15):
splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I used this for my now 2 year old. Though the pattern on ours was different. I loved that it didn't take up a bunch of extra space. IMO it was just as nice as most high chairs. I bought a big fancy one with my son & ended up hating how big and bulky it was.

http://www.target.com/p/the-first-years-newborn-to-toddler-reclining-feeding-seat/-/A-10790949?reco=Rec|pdp|10790949|ClickCP|item_page.vertical_1&lnk=Rec|pdp|ClickCP|item_page.vertical_1

kangaroov
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 4:43 AM

I suggest to go with the wooden high chair, it's eco-friendly & last long.
Here is the mine.. what a beauty isn't?

(update: it's beyond junior )

splatz
by Sarah on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:00 PM

I had one of these with my daughter and LOVED it. I didn't have to worry about it taking up a ton of space. It leaned back for the infant stage. (Which was nice when she wanted to be with me at the dinner table but I wanted hands free to eat.) Its cheaper than the Fisher Price Space Saver & is basically the same thing. It was nice to not have to buy a booster seat down the road because this seat can be used as one. 

http://www.target.com/p/the-first-years-newborn-to-toddler-reclining-feeding-seat/-/A-10790949#prodSlot=medium_1_24

splatz
by Sarah on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Annnnd I just realized this is a super old post and I already gave that recommendation. LOL!

embarrassed

SlapItHigh
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:31 AM

I like our keekaroo.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)