Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

So losing it!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:44 AM
  • 7 Replies
I just love how my daughter went from no accidents to more than 4 in a day. What the fuck am I doing wrong. It's been like this for 3 months. No diapers just underwear.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Bump

Hope someone can help you!

RobinSamRyan
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:18 PM

How old is she?  Maybe her body is not quite ready yet.  Every child develops and trains differently.  Be patient and don't let it get you down.  She will get it, just give her time and consistency in the training.  I know it is frustrating so hang in there, it will get better, just give it time.

onlyinhissight
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:25 PM

This happens, I wouldnt really blame it on anything, especially anything that you are doing "wrong" cause. 

Just keep the routine, maybe up the amount of times you ask if she needs to go to the potty, see if that helps.. 

my daughter did the same thing.. it lasted a few days and then were back on track! 

Good luck, and keep your chin up! 

kerriwarenda
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:35 PM
She is 4

Quoting RobinSamRyan:

How old is she?  Maybe her body is not quite ready yet.  Every child develops and trains differently.  Be patient and don't let it get you down.  She will get it, just give her time and consistency in the training.  I know it is frustrating so hang in there, it will get better, just give it time.

kerriwarenda
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:35 PM
It's been months

Quoting onlyinhissight:

This happens, I wouldnt really blame it on anything, especially anything that you are doing "wrong" cause. 

Just keep the routine, maybe up the amount of times you ask if she needs to go to the potty, see if that helps.. 

my daughter did the same thing.. it lasted a few days and then were back on track! 

Good luck, and keep your chin up! 

onlyinhissight
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:40 PM

I wanna say my daughter had been, what I thought to be completely potty trained for about 3 or 4 months, and one day she had an accident in the car.. which was followed by a week or two ( but what seemed like and ETERNITY) of multiple accidents a day. I called the doctor, took her in, thought something was wrong, then it just stopped again.. and there hasnt been an issue since.. I will say, that my neice had issues that ended up being a mild UTI.. so there is always that... but really.. I think it may resolve on its own. 

kerriwarenda
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:42 PM
Her pedi has checked her no uti

Quoting onlyinhissight:

I wanna say my daughter had been, what I thought to be completely potty trained for about 3 or 4 months, and one day she had an accident in the car.. which was followed by a week or two ( but what seemed like and ETERNITY) of multiple accidents a day. I called the doctor, took her in, thought something was wrong, then it just stopped again.. and there hasnt been an issue since.. I will say, that my neice had issues that ended up being a mild UTI.. so there is always that... but really.. I think it may resolve on its own. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)