Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What song was around when your babies were born

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:15 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ok ladies are there any songs about that stuck in your head when your children were born . Mine was Nelly's my place & Girls Aloud promises !

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:27 PM

My favorite song at the time was neyo and piles with Bust it baby part 2. The one that would never leave the tv or my brain was Disturbia by Rihanna. With My youngest im not sure. I didnt listen to the radio much. I listened to Pandora on my phone alot which has very random songs from 80s to now. My oldest is 4.2 and my youngest is 7 months

Mrsmumofboys
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:56 AM
1 mom liked this

when nelly's my place use to come on my eldest use to kick the hell out of my tummy & after he was born he used to fall asleep to it x

Quoting Mrs.Bolin:

My favorite song at the time was neyo and piles with Bust it baby part 2. The one that would never leave the tv or my brain was Disturbia by Rihanna. With My youngest im not sure. I didnt listen to the radio much. I listened to Pandora on my phone alot which has very random songs from 80s to now. My oldest is 4.2 and my youngest is 7 months

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:49 PM

I had my dd in 2002, but I was never really into music so Idk what was popular then.

SlapItHigh
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Not that I remember.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 1:57 AM

Wow, I would have to think back..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN