Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Locked myself out

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:55 PM
  • 14 Replies

Steve left for Walmart and I followed him out so that I can take the dog outside and didn't realize that he had locked the door. So I'm thinking he will be right back . I will just sit on the steps and wait. After 5 mins of being outside I realized that the hot dogs were on the stove and I'm thinking ohhh crap, they were are low though. 45 mins later he finally gets home and he is wondering why I'm still outside.

While I was outside the neighbors across the street had there garage open and the guy was messing with some stuff on the side of the garage and he lost his balance and fell. He wasn't far from the ground. His wife came out screaming are you okay are you okay. Then asked if he needed to go to the Emergency room. I couldn't help but laugh. Really? He barely fell and lost his balance. I'm sure he will be okay.

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GleeFan
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:56 PM

I have been known to lock myself out of the house too. I finally had to make a spare key and hide it so that I can get back in.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:58 PM

We have an extra key. I should try to find a place outside for it. Thanks for reminding me of that...lol

Quoting GleeFan:

I have been known to lock myself out of the house too. I finally had to make a spare key and hide it so that I can get back in.

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:01 PM

I've had to climb in a window before, not fun.

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:14 PM
That is the worst! Did your hot dogs turn to rubber? lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Believe it or not they were fine.

Quoting splatz:

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Hah! Well thats good.

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Believe it or not they were fine.

Quoting splatz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mdawn028
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:43 PM
My husband actually locked me inside my trailer before we had a pad lock outside it. I couldn't get out the window I freaked out about it. I saw my neighbor next door and hallered at him. He heard me yelling and came over he said what are u doing? I told him my husband locked me inside the house. He sai doesn't he know if there was a fire u couldn't get out then he said what is wrong with him? I gave him my key to the pad lock he unlocked it for me I told him thank u and I appreciated it. He passed away a while back he was a nice guy. My husband locked us out of the trailer thinking I had the key.Needless to say after we had went to Walmart. We came back home and he had to break the lock off the door I didn't have my key with me. We had to put another pad lock on the door. I have been there been through it. Haven't been locked out of the house by myself before but been through other things. Have u ever accidentally locked your keys in your car? I have it was tough luckily my car window was down some a guy from church was at Walmart when it happened and told me to go buy some metal clothes hangers luckily I had enough money for them then he reached on through the window after straightening the clothes hanger reached the lock touched it with the hanger some how and unlocked my doors. I thanked him a lot and told him how much I appreciated it . Needless to say to this day I always double check to make sure my husband or I have the keys every time now. Cause I priced a lock smith they are really expensive if they have to make a trip to do all that. I imagine u were so happy to see your husband come back home I would have been. Dawna
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Good thing it wasn't cold outside.

NikkiGross42
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:18 AM
I had to do the same thing. lol
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Remember this happening a lot when I was growing up.....I was the one who was put through the bathroom window to go unlock the door...lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)