Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: What's on your mind? Have you been watching the news?

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 8:22 AM
  • 126 Replies

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What's on your mind? What are you doing today?

In the wake of yesterday's bombing, are you nervous about more attacks coming? Who do you think attacked us? Do you think the Boston bombing was a terrorist act?

have a nice day

* To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!

by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 8:22 AM
Replies (1-10):
DanaG70
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 9:11 AM

Good Morning!!

I just got back from the grocery store, have I ever mentioned how much I dislike going to the grocery store?? At least I did it early enough that I didn't have to deal with the crowds.

I have some house cleaning to do and I'm still working on my necklace, took me forever to find a beaded leaf pattern. That's all I have left to do is to make some leaves and a few sunflowers and I can put it together! =) After I'm done with that, my best friend requested a bracelet so I'll start on that.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning, I hate the grocery store too! Have fun with your necklaces. :)

Quoting DanaG70:

Good Morning!!

I just got back from the grocery store, have I ever mentioned how much I dislike going to the grocery store?? At least I did it early enough that I didn't have to deal with the crowds.

I have some house cleaning to do and I'm still working on my necklace, took me forever to find a beaded leaf pattern. That's all I have left to do is to make some leaves and a few sunflowers and I can put it together! =) After I'm done with that, my best friend requested a bracelet so I'll start on that.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Good Morning, my back is killing me today. I don't know how much I can get done today. I have to call the vet at 2:00 to see how my dogs kidneys are doing. He had a blood work the other day.

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 16, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Will you be doing a floral bracelet? How pretty.

Quoting DanaG70:

Good Morning!!

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 16, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Hope you and your dog feel better!

Quoting Janet:

Good Morning, my back is killing me today. I don't know how much I can get done today. I have to call the vet at 2:00 to see how my dogs kidneys are doing. He had a blood work the other day.

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 16, 2013 at 9:29 AM

I just went down to the DMV to renew my license. Oh how I love having my photo taken... =/

Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 9:31 AM

He isn't sick at the moment. We just have to keep a close eye on his kidneys. he has kidney failure and he is only two years old. He was like that when we adopted him at 1 but we didn't know it at the time.

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting Janet:

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 16, 2013 at 9:35 AM

aww poor thing. That's young to have issues already.

Quoting Janet:

He isn't sick at the moment. We just have to keep a close eye on his kidneys. he has kidney failure and he is only two years old. He was like that when we adopted him at 1 but we didn't know it at the time.

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting Janet:

Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 9:36 AM

smile 

Quoting goddess99:

I just went down to the DMV to renew my license. Oh how I love having my photo taken... =/

Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I know! He probably won't live a long life. But I'll make it as happy as I can for him.

Quoting goddess99:

aww poor thing. That's young to have issues already.

Quoting Janet:

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting Janet:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)