Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: What's on your mind? Have you been watching the news?

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What's on your mind? What are you doing today?

In the wake of yesterday's bombing, are you nervous about more attacks coming? Who do you think attacked us? Do you think the Boston bombing was a terrorist act?

have a nice day

* To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!

by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 8:22 AM
Replies (121-126):
splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 16, 2013 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this
So true! Makes me want to move away to the mountains or something. At least a little further from a hugely populated area lol.

Quoting goddess99:

Too many evil people.

Quoting splatz:

I'm honesty not sure who attacked us. I am sort of surprised that no one has came forward. Though maybe they have and its just not public knowledge? We live in a scary world with many evil people.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 16, 2013 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this
My best mommy friend gave birth to a baby boy today. I hope she is feeling well enough tomorrow that I can go visit her. I can't wait to meet him! My 2 year old has been talking about the baby non-stop and how she wants to hug baby and kiss his face. Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambryshan
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I feel good today, I went out early and handled my business. I feel less stress,havent felt that way in a while.

EarlGrayHot
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:39 PM

I would guess it's a domestic terrorist because Al-Qaida ia always jumping up and down to claim responsibility and no one has done that yet.  A white supremicist/extremist anti-government moron  like Timothy McVeigh perhaps.  But only time will tell..

gwenevere12
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 8:08 PM

My husband was telling me a little about it i had my two granddaughters yesterday and today  i would not put it past a terrorist act the way the econmics is now it a wonder

shaelynnsmom22
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Been waking up in pain all over my body for the past week now. Bad enough sometimes I can hardly walk. ;( I tend to Google symptoms online and make myself go crazy wondering if there is something wrong with me. Need to go to the doctor and put my mind at ease.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)