Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Playdates

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 7:11 PM
  • 9 Replies
I was wondering if anyone in the 46544, area of Indiana. Would be interested in getting together for some play dates at parks and other recreational activities. I have a 2 almost 3 year old girl (Elizabeth) and as we are planning her birthday next month. We realised we don't have any little friends for her since we moved here from Louisiana. She loves other kids, I would like her to get a friend that she can play often with, and get used to. A friend for myself would be a lovely plus.
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 16, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Have you looked into what classes are offered at your local library? A lot of libraries have story time for the toddler age group. It might be a good way to find local moms. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Great idea!

Quoting splatz:

Have you looked into what classes are offered at your local library? A lot of libraries have story time for the toddler age group. It might be a good way to find local moms. :)

Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:16 AM

I would but I'm all the way in Ohio!

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:30 AM

The library is a great idea. She could start preschool soon, that's a great way to meet people too.

Nsaowow
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Great ideas ladies, thanks will def check out the library she lives books like me(: And I never thought of that. Preschool ahhhh time has flown, I can't even believe it's been almost 3 years.
Pammi86
by Pamela on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:31 AM

Hope you find someone!

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Bumping so maybe some people can give you more ideas or someone local can find you! :)

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:54 PM

Not from your area but just wanted to say Welcome to the group!!!  Hope you are able to get something going...

Nsaowow
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 3:58 PM
thanks.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)