Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

have alot goling on and just need to talk

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi I'm new to mom cafe. I just need someone on a mothers level to talk to. I have 3 wonderful babies. My youngest is currently in the hospital with brain trauma. I'm laying here typing this beside his hospital bed. At this point he isn't doing too good and Iam super scared. I was wondering if there are any moms out there who have a child that has suffered brain trauma?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:31 AM
Replies (21-27):
Basherte
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:30 AM

*hugs*

feel like talking about how he sustained the brain trauma? What is his prognosis? How confident are the drs? 

CafeMom Tickers
xxMichellexx
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Sending prayers and hugs... 

jessi2girls
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:35 AM

I haven't but hugs and well wishes go to you and your family!!!

Flaca43
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:50 AM

I am so sorry. I am sending good thoughts and hugs your way! I do not know what it is like to have your child going through something like that. My baby did have to stay in the hospital on a breathing tube when she was born and it was very scary for me. I had a close friend who had to have brain surgery a few years ago and I know how scary that was. I am so sorry and hope everything turns out well. Try to stay good for your son, keep eating so you can keep up your strength, even though you might not care about food. I think it will help some.

breebree04
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:46 PM

aw, Im sooo sorry you have to go through this. I cant even imagine how you must be feeling. Any updates? Hows your ds doing today?

crystal.w.
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Today is a lot better. The dr say the pressure in his brain is going down and that's a sign that the swelling is going down. I have hope. We still don't know what might happen with him and what difficulties he might have to face. But whatever comes I will hold his hand and help him through whatever happens.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Welcome to the group. Sorry about your son. Hope everything works out okay. Sending prayers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN