Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone blog just for the sake of writing?

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:59 AM
  • 4 Replies

I like to write. I have always kept a diary but, in this electronic age, it is easier to write online. While I no longer write about my personal feelings and deep secrets, I do write and I do it alot! I write journal posts here for my family related posts. (Please comment and add me! Thanks!) I also have a blog that needs followers. I would love for all of you to check it out for the sake of reading and commenting. I would love to know what you think. (enchantressmicaa@blogspot.com.) and I also post "Rants" publicly on my Facebook page. While the ones on my FB page offer an insight into my warped view of the world, they may not be for those that get offended but are free for you to read should you choose to do so.

I am trying to let my writings speak for themselves and not go around asking everyone to follow them, I honestly want some feedback so that I know I am doing this for someone other than myself.

Anyone else have a blog or post journals or notes? Let me know, I will definitely read and comment!

by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SlapItHigh
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Not me, here's a bump.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Bump

I haven't blogged in quite a while.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:50 PM

I started one but it's neglected...I only posted a couple of recipes.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Not me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)