Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Rain rain...

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:51 AM
  • 8 Replies

GO AWAY! Geesh! This rain is making me so tired and move like a snail today! : (

by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Raining here too.

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:22 AM

I'm sick of this weather. :( My apartment has flooded so many times in the last week. I can't even imagine how much worse it is to all the people with tornado damage. We drove through the section of town that was hit & so many people have messed up roofs or major damage to their house. All the rain probably isn't making clean up any easier. 

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:36 PM

I don't care for the rainy stuff either...hope it clears soon!

preacherskid
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:39 PM

The area of town our daycare is in has flooding, so no daycare/prek today, no work for me since I couldn't find a sitter :P  Now I am working on homework while the irls have quiet time and trying to decide if the dogs need to come in or if they can stay in the rain a while longer....

OliviasMommy611
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:40 PM
It's been days of rain here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Sorry to hear that.

Quoting splatz:

I'm sick of this weather. :( My apartment has flooded so many times in the last week. I can't even imagine how much worse it is to all the people with tornado damage. We drove through the section of town that was hit & so many people have messed up roofs or major damage to their house. All the rain probably isn't making clean up any easier. 

Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 6:45 PM

Today it's sunny and 83 degrees out.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:10 PM

It's been cloudy all day. It just started raining about half hour ago. It's 75 degrees

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)