Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

~*~TGIF~*~

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:35 AM
  • 28 Replies

Woohoo bring on the weekend! What are your plans?

have a nice weekend

by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:37 AM

I am going to my mom's house Saturday for my brother's birthday party.

Sunday we are going on a roadtrip, yay. I won a $100 Target gift card a while ago so we are heading to the nearest Target to go shopping then we're eating at Applebee's. =)

Flaca43
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Woo hoo!! I wanted to do some shopping, both groceries and some things for the house. I also wanted to take the kids bowling, and maybe to the park on Sunday. My toddler has been up sick since 3am this morning though. My baby is feeling sick too. So I will be cleaning and taking care of them today. Hopefully they will feel better soon.

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:39 AM

aww I hope they feel better soon too so you can do all your fun plans.

Quoting Flaca43:

Woo hoo!! I wanted to do some shopping, both groceries and some things for the house. I also wanted to take the kids bowling, and maybe to the park on Sunday. My toddler has been up sick since 3am this morning though. My baby is feeling sick too. So I will be cleaning and taking care of them today. Hopefully they will feel better soon.

MamaSnaps
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:41 AM

This is where it turns to hell in my house instead of on Monday's. 
One kid goes to his mom's house; one goes to stay with a friend for the weekend; DH has to work tomorrow and I have to drive 5 hours for a wrestling tournament that will eat up from about 1 today until about 1 on Sunday. Meanwhile DH is left here with only his work truck and no way to do much of anything unless he takes that. Soooooo... It'll be TGIM here! 

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Sounds busy, hope your Monday comes soon =)

Quoting MamaSnaps:

This is where it turns to hell in my house instead of on Monday's. 
One kid goes to his mom's house; one goes to stay with a friend for the weekend; DH has to work tomorrow and I have to drive 5 hours for a wrestling tournament that will eat up from about 1 today until about 1 on Sunday. Meanwhile DH is left here with only his work truck and no way to do much of anything unless he takes that. Soooooo... It'll be TGIM here! 

Flaca43
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Thank you!

Quoting goddess99:

aww I hope they feel better soon too so you can do all your fun plans.

Quoting Flaca43:

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:56 AM
I'm not sure my mom n aunt are comeing into town this afternoon sometime.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Hope you have a nice visit.

Quoting auntangelofsix:

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Thank you :-)

Quoting goddess99:

Hope you have a nice visit.

Quoting auntangelofsix:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Yay!!!  Happy Weekend!  The weather is supposed to be warmer...so probably just get outside a bit, do some laundry....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)