Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you kill spiders/bugs?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: How do you kill spiders/bugs?

Options:

Fly swatter

Squish with kleenex

Stomp

Use my hands

Dont kill bugs

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 22

View Results

Some people ( not me) are really brave and manage to kill spiders by just squishing them with a kleenex! I mostly just leave the room when I encounter a bug! What do u do?

by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 6:44 PM
Replies (31-38):
TattedReader
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Mobile Photo

where I am (east coast)...we have these nifty little fuckers called Asain stink bugs (came over on a cargo ship a couple years back). They have no natural predators here and nothing kills or prevents them at this point. because of this, they are causing major crop damage. You cant crush them. 1) they stink 2) that stink will attract more of them. they can get so bad in the summer months, people will get shop vacs out and just start sucking 1000s up just from their house. sometimes you can't even walk outside without being hit repeatedly by them. I despise them. I actually get so excited when I get to dump them in hot soapy water and watch them die, they are that disgusting and invasive.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DragonInfinity
by Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 1:04 AM

depending on what it is; i will either squish with a kleenex or i will stomp them. some of them i will pick up and put outside; like daddy long-legs.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safety in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming, "WOO HOO, what a ride!!!"

SageAdvice
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:49 AM

Bugs / flies/ mosquito's /bees / insects / gnats I use

2 cups vinegar

1/2 cup water

1/4 cup of sugar

2 tablespoons of Salt

put it in a small bucket with smooth sides and let them eat it ..

TRAPS and KILLS them dead

It's funny, When you say illegal immigrants, I think of you.

monkeydavis05
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 6:42 AM

any means necessary! i prefer spray so i dont have to touch them. but my husband hates that bc he says i use the whole bottle. whatever, long as they are dead!

ktp111
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:49 PM

If One is in th same room with me I'll try to kill it by stoming it with a shoe but if i dont have to look at one i'll let it live until i can get later

ktp111
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:51 PM

I'm happy I don't live there!!!

gusgirl33
by Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:52 PM

I scream for my husband or son, or sometimes even my youngest daughter lol

Stinee
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:47 AM

surprise mini

Quoting TattedReader:

Mobile Photo

where I am (east coast)...we have these nifty little fuckers called Asain stink bugs (came over on a cargo ship a couple years back). They have no natural predators here and nothing kills or prevents them at this point. because of this, they are causing major crop damage. You cant crush them. 1) they stink 2) that stink will attract more of them. they can get so bad in the summer months, people will get shop vacs out and just start sucking 1000s up just from their house. sometimes you can't even walk outside without being hit repeatedly by them. I despise them. I actually get so excited when I get to dump them in hot soapy water and watch them die, they are that disgusting and invasive.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)