Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Uncontent 7 month old

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:57 AM
  • 5 Replies

I need some advice.  I have a 7 month old baby boy.  He is for the most part the most content baby.  The only time he would cry was when he was hungry or when he was tired.  I would put him down for a nap and he would fall right to sleep.  On Saturday he started running a slight fever but that went away and hasn't come back.  He isn't wanting to sleep anymore and all he wants to do is cry and sometimes scream.  I have checked his gums and there is no swelling and I can't find any teeth coming through.  I have thought that his ears could be bothering him because as a child I had really bad ear problems but he isn't pulling on his ears or anything like that. 

Has anyone had a very content baby that just changed over night?

by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I haven't but I would make an appointment with his doc if it doesn't get better soon. Maybe gas? Idk...

breebree04
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:36 AM

I agree with godess99, you should make him an appt. Hes ears may be bothering him, my son had back to back ear infections as a baby and he never pulled at his ears. Plus it could be his throat or his stomach. Its so hard to tell with babies when they are sick but if this is not normal behavior for him then something is probably bothering him

M121981
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Thank you both for your suggestions.  I will give his doctor a call and see what they have to say.

Mandamom1
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:35 PM

growth spurt, teething (even if you dont see any teeth yet) and sleep regression. Seperation anixety plays a part too

Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Take him to your doctor.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN