Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Have you ever been arrested?

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:15 PM
  • 105 Replies

A mom who goes to a scrapbooking class I am in was just arrested on a warrant for unpaid parking tickets.

I know it's not funny but when I think of people being arrested, I think of serious offenders. Murderers, rapists, drunk drivers etc...not scrap booking moms who haven't paid their tickets.

Have you or someone you know ever been arrested for a petty crime like tickets, trespassing, disorderly conduct etc...?

by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aodom323
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:17 PM

Hubby and I no but we have a few friends that have been. 

Momma-Bearof3
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:19 PM
I have. Domestic violence in 3rd degree. Charges dropped tho.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TattedReader
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:21 PM
hehe. my ex BF and I were down in North Carolina one time and since he was a race car driver we wanted to get real up close to one of the NASCAR racing shops (Penske). So after it got dark we went sneaking around looking in windows of the shop where all the cars were and got caught and arrested lol no charges though as we just trespassed innocently and were only 16/17.
TattedReader
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:21 PM
well well..that's big.

Quoting Momma-Bearof3:

Momma-Bearof3
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Not really. Could've been worse if I was closer to DH. He shouldn't have pissed me off lol

Quoting TattedReader:

well well..that's big.

Quoting Momma-Bearof3:

TattedReader
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:26 PM
lol what'd you do? I'm surprised I haven't lost my shit with DH yet..but then again he's got just as much temper as I do so it would end badly.

Quoting Momma-Bearof3:

Not really. Could've been worse if I was closer to DH. He shouldn't have pissed me off lol

Quoting TattedReader:

well well..that's big.

Quoting Momma-Bearof3:

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:32 PM

I have. Mine was for missing a court date. It was all removed from my record.

kstchr
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:43 PM

I haven't, but my hubby almost was...the girl he bought a car from reported it stolen (to get back at him for some reason--way before my time) but all he had to show the police was the paperwork and nothing else was said.  I have been fingerprinted, though...required to substitute teach!

Momma-Bearof3
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:31 AM
I was angry with him and I picked up a big toy fire truck and threw at him, and it smacked his chest opening a "wound". It barely scrapped him. He told cops I was trying to "attack" my children which was so not true. He was being an a**. But apparently to the cops here even tho it was an object and not my fist or hands it still classifies as dv. I was slapped the cuffs, told to take anger management. He has a bigger temper than me and I'm surprised I was the one who went ape shit on him. But u piss a person off enough they will snap. ( I am a very calm person until I just didn't wanna take his crap anymore)

Quoting TattedReader:

lol what'd you do? I'm surprised I haven't lost my shit with DH yet..but then again he's got just as much temper as I do so it would end badly.

Quoting Momma-Bearof3:

Quoting TattedReader:

well well..that's big.

Quoting Momma-Bearof3:

skymama10
by Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Twice. Failure to appear because someone threw away my court papers instead of giving them to me and driving while suspended.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)