Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Have you ever been arrested?

Posted by   + Show Post

A mom who goes to a scrapbooking class I am in was just arrested on a warrant for unpaid parking tickets.

I know it's not funny but when I think of people being arrested, I think of serious offenders. Murderers, rapists, drunk drivers etc...not scrap booking moms who haven't paid their tickets.

Have you or someone you know ever been arrested for a petty crime like tickets, trespassing, disorderly conduct etc...?

by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Replies (101-105):
letstalk747
by on May. 2, 2013 at 1:33 PM

nope

brimi09
by on May. 18, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Tickets? Yes... Arrested? Yes, spent 13 hrs in the slammer... When I got out felt all bad ass & shit... Looking back was really stupid!!!
coolmomma1968
by on May. 18, 2013 at 10:37 AM

just once for domestic violence,they had to arrest someone os i was it,stayed for 20hrs

SlapItHigh
by on May. 18, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Not me but people I know have.
Aayden
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Quoting kartmom67:

Quoting Aayden:

I have once, for failure to renew dog licenses. I was a week late and apparently that was a good reason to be thrown in the slammer. Mind you this was the day after I got home with my newborn son who was in the hospital for three weeks because he was born 3 MONTHS early. The judge let me go since the only reason they hadn't been renewed was because I was in the hospital with my son. All thanks to nosey neighbors mind you. Reported me because she didn't THINK my dogs had city licenses....OI!

This would have enraged me enough to get thrown BACK in the slammer for committing domestic violence against your a$$ hole neighbors!! What jerks!!

I was very tempted.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)