Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Introductions

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 1:27 PM
  • 9 Replies
Good morning! My name is Victoria. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over a year now to no avail and don't want to go the medical route.
In the meantime, I have become a mommy to two beautiful lab puppies! Bruin is a chocolate lab and is just over a year old now. Cody is a yellow lab and is just turning 3 months old this week. They act just like normal siblings and have all the same behaviors as any if the kids I babysit.
We consider this training for human babies. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 23, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Hi welcome to the group.

breebree04
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Hi and welcome to the group! I may have a couple kids up for grabs if you want them lol jk love my kiddos. Good luck on making that baby, it'll happen sometimes it just takes time! In the meantime enjoy your puppies.

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Welcome to the group.

I am glad you have fur babies to practice on while you are trying to conceive. Fur babies can be really wonderful.

Join us in  Trying to Conceive

MonkeysGrammy
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Hello! I have 3 amazing boys 21, 19 & 15. We have a granddaughter who is 3 1/2 and a grandson due on May 2 (via c-section) we 2 "almost" daughter in-laws (now I remember why I was glad we had boys! lol...maybe) Anyway we have been married for almost 23yrs. I also have 2 furry babies KC Dawg is 15 and a hot dog and Rambo Zorak is 5 and a chuaua (and by the way I SUCK at spelling & my ocd won't let me hit the spell check button)

ps did I mention I talk/type too much!! welcome :)

My World...My Life...My Boyz..

Bonez 8/3/91           Big Bear 4/13/94       Stinky 9/26/97giving dad card                bear with heart             ninja         (MonkeysDaddy)

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:36 AM

Welcome Victoria.

I adore labs, they are so sweet. I bet they are best friends.

Quoting VVanNess:

Good morning! My name is Victoria. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over a year now to no avail and don't want to go the medical route.
In the meantime, I have become a mommy to two beautiful lab puppies! Bruin is a chocolate lab and is just over a year old now. Cody is a yellow lab and is just turning 3 months old this week. They act just like normal siblings and have all the same behaviors as any if the kids I babysit.
We consider this training for human babies. Lol

VVanNess
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Lol Thank you all so much for the welcomes! Y'all are all so sweet. My two babies are definitely a handful. I think they are like any siblings. Cody adores his big brother and wants to be everywhere he is and do everything he's doing.
Bruin loves having a playmate, most of the time. Lol Although he really loves having a break from the little one and having alone time with mommy. They pick on eachother, steal from eachother, wrestle a lot, pull on eachother's ears, and sometimes Bruin will let Cody cuddle with him but not often. Lol
I really love my babies!
Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Welcome, I'm very much a dog lover too. We have three of them.
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Welcome!!!!  Happy you joined us!

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:57 PM

welcome

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)