Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

If these were the professions you had to be in --pick one-you would and one no way!

Posted by   + Show Post

and tell the reason why you picked it and did not pick one

Here they are-

Doctor

Lawyer

Nurse

Teacher

Social Worker

by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Replies (11-18):
LivinDeadGurl
Not feeling well today. Just want to curl up and sleep.
Yesterday at 5:29 PM
by Maranda on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:36 PM

teacher first and lawyer last

MommyTo5Boys
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Lawyer or Teacher because I have already been to college for Paralegal and Teaching Assistant, and have worked in schools for several years and feel comfortable there as well as having to intern in an attorneys office so I am at least a little familiar with that. 

I have been a CNA and hated it so I would never go into nursing, a Doctor needs too much time away from home and family, and a social worker would just be too sad. 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

aodom323
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:55 PM

teacher first because I originally wanted to be an elementary school teach and last would be doctor or nurse.  I can't stand seeing needles and shit going in people. 

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:55 PM

I'd love to be a nurse, I've already worked as a CNA for years, I'm really good at it and love it, but can no longer do it due to a back injury.

I could not work as a social worker, I'd be killing some one and that will get me  put in jail.

wulfeyes05
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:59 PM

Teacher would be a yes because I would love to teach people, share my knowledge.

Lawyer would be a no because I would not want to be on the side of a bad person like a child molester or serial killer.

Nikaniko
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Doctor first social worker last. I chose doctor first because that was my initial profession choice in college (pre-med). I chose social worker last because although I feel it would be rewarding I think it would really get to me mentally.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:21 AM

Lawyer or social worker, they were both my major at one point, lol

MoeksieNature
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:13 AM

I'd be a laywer cause I just wana sue someone! ;p

Social Worker, I'd get to mad and upset with stupid people...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)