Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

If these were the professions you had to be in --pick one-you would and one no way!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:05 PM
  • 18 Replies

and tell the reason why you picked it and did not pick one

Here they are-

Doctor

Lawyer

Nurse

Teacher

Social Worker

by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyshere
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:16 PM

I'd pick a doctor 1st and lawyer last.

MonkeysGrammy
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:24 PM

I would love to be a nurse. Always wanted to but spine problems prevented that.

I would never be a teacher. I could never handle all of those issues with all of those babies that I couldn't bring home and take care of!

My World...My Life...My Boyz..

Bonez 8/3/91           Big Bear 4/13/94       Stinky 9/26/97giving dad card                bear with heart             ninja         (MonkeysDaddy)

USMCwife0530
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:29 PM
I would pick nurse first. And social worker last. I cry anytime I hear sad cases involving children being abused in any way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grneyedormom
by Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Social worker, cause that's my chosen profession now. Probably a lawyer, but it depends on which type of law I'm practicing since the word lawyer encompasses many practices!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
scraphappy12
by Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:32 PM
I'm a nurse so I would pick that one, and no way to social worker, I see the things they deal with at the hospital and it drives me crazy!!! Kudos to them for having patience but I couldn't do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:51 PM

I would be a Laywer for the money

I wouldn't be a Doctor, I don't want to deal with sick people.

MJP76
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 5:34 PM

I'd be a doctor, because the pay is the highest out of the ones listed. With the exception of maybe some lawyers.

i wouldn't want to be a nurse. They basically do the doctors job, for shit pay.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Doctor first lawyer last.
RitzCrackerz
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Lawyer so I can put away the scum.

Social Worker I couldn't do...thought about it once and decided not to. I am a former foster child, was in for 18 years. I've seen what happens, I know what happens...if I was a social worker to a kid that wasn't being properly taken care of by the foster parents god almighty would I get pissed. Also I would want to take every child home with me. 

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Growing up as a kid I always wanted to be Lawyer. I wouldn't want to be a Doctor cause you have to deal with sick people. Nurse for the same reason as a Doctor. No to Teacher cause of all the bratty kids...lol. No to Social worker cause I would have to work with familys that have nothing and it would break my heart to see kids do with out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)