Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

If these were the professions you had to be in --pick one-you would and one no way!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:05 PM
  • 18 Replies

and tell the reason why you picked it and did not pick one

Here they are-

Doctor

Lawyer

Nurse

Teacher

Social Worker

by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyshere
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:16 PM

I'd pick a doctor 1st and lawyer last.

MonkeysGrammy
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:24 PM

I would love to be a nurse. Always wanted to but spine problems prevented that.

I would never be a teacher. I could never handle all of those issues with all of those babies that I couldn't bring home and take care of!

My World...My Life...My Boyz..

Bonez 8/3/91           Big Bear 4/13/94       Stinky 9/26/97giving dad card                bear with heart             ninja         (MonkeysDaddy)

USMCwife0530
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:29 PM
I would pick nurse first. And social worker last. I cry anytime I hear sad cases involving children being abused in any way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grneyedormom
by Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Social worker, cause that's my chosen profession now. Probably a lawyer, but it depends on which type of law I'm practicing since the word lawyer encompasses many practices!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
scraphappy12
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:32 PM
I'm a nurse so I would pick that one, and no way to social worker, I see the things they deal with at the hospital and it drives me crazy!!! Kudos to them for having patience but I couldn't do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:51 PM

I would be a Laywer for the money

I wouldn't be a Doctor, I don't want to deal with sick people.

MJP76
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 5:34 PM

I'd be a doctor, because the pay is the highest out of the ones listed. With the exception of maybe some lawyers.

i wouldn't want to be a nurse. They basically do the doctors job, for shit pay.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Doctor first lawyer last.
RitzCrackerz
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Lawyer so I can put away the scum.

Social Worker I couldn't do...thought about it once and decided not to. I am a former foster child, was in for 18 years. I've seen what happens, I know what happens...if I was a social worker to a kid that wasn't being properly taken care of by the foster parents god almighty would I get pissed. Also I would want to take every child home with me. 

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Growing up as a kid I always wanted to be Lawyer. I wouldn't want to be a Doctor cause you have to deal with sick people. Nurse for the same reason as a Doctor. No to Teacher cause of all the bratty kids...lol. No to Social worker cause I would have to work with familys that have nothing and it would break my heart to see kids do with out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)