Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New military wife and mother of four!

Posted by   + Show Post

hello everyone how are you? I am new in the area and also newly married to my husband who is in the marines and also a mother of four. I would love to make new friends. Was born and raised in Italy moved to the US 12 years ago, got married to my husband in January of this year, started my own home based Jewelry business, I have to say I am very blessed and grateful for everything that has happened in my life.

by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Replies (11-17):
conchita07
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi & welcome! I am also married to a Marine we have one daughter together & I had 4 daughters prior to marrying him. I met him here in California where I was born & raised & he is also from California. We've been married for almost 2years. He's been in the Isn't 14years. Nice to meet you!
USMCwife0530
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey there, I'm a fellow Marine wife! We've been married for almost 10 years (next month). DH had been in the corps 1 year prior to us getting married. We have two boys ages 5 & 20 months. We're currently stationed in Hawaii. Where are you stationed? I'm gonna be jealous if you say San Diego, lol! We were there for about 9 years before we came out here & I miss it like crazy!!:')
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maria2348
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:59 PM

Hello USMCwife0530 how are you doing? My husband and I are stationed in San Diego, he has been in for 5 years he loves it, we are newly married so I am new to the military life as a wife have been a military brat grew up in it but being married to military member is quite different i must say. I loved hawaii when I was there for vacation I dont know if I could live there though.My husband and I would love to go to Japan for his next tour but who knows where they will send us. I love it here and I can see you did as well.

maria2348
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 5:04 PM

Hi conchita07

How are you? Nice to meet you as well. I also met my husband here in california but we both are not from here I am from italy been in the US for 12 years now, We dont have any children together yet but I do have four of my own who are my life :) . We have been married for 8 months now, Im still learning things when it comes to the military as a wife I was a military dependent to my father when he was in the navy but the marines is totally different, so for me it is a learning experience. we will be here for another 2 years not sure where we will go next we both would love Japan,but you know how that goes they decide fo you LOL. But it was a please meeting you hope to talk some  more or become friends.

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this
If you hit the quote button at the bottom of peoples posts they will get notified that you responded to them and then will know to respond back. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maria2348
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Thank you so much I didnt even know that :)

Quoting splatz:

If you hit the quote button at the bottom of peoples posts they will get notified that you responded to them and then will know to respond back. :)

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:47 PM
You are welcome! Enjoy the group. :)

Quoting maria2348:

Thank you so much I didnt even know that :)

Quoting splatz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)