Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Shark Steam Mop......piog

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:03 PM
  • 9 Replies

Hi ladies. I am looking to purchase a good steam mop. I have a lot of tile throughout my home and need to get something that works great. I know that Shark has a few different steam mops, but which one is best? If anyone owns one please tell me which one you have and what you like and what you dislike. Thanks in advance :)

by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:44 PM

Bump, never had one. But I usually rely on reviews people write on Amazon. I refer to that before every purchase, especially something expensive.

LowryCuisine
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 4:58 PM

I have the one that has the detachable handheld steamer and I LOVE IT!!!! Steam the walls, counters, and cabinets, then steam my floor. I also heard great reviews of the vac and steam if you don't like sweeping floors.

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Amazon reviews are usually pretty honest.

I have been toying around with the idea of getting one too. I have mostly tile downstairs and it would make cleaning it so much easier.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:38 PM
This

Quoting goddess99:

Bump, never had one. But I usually rely on reviews people write on Amazon. I refer to that before every purchase, especially something expensive.

aodom323
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:49 PM

My mom had one and she loved it she cleaned everything with it. I'm trying to get her to buy me one for christmas lol. She did end up buying a commercial sized steam cleaner because they moved into a huge house that is all hard wood. I have the shark vacuum and that thing is the shit I love it so if you need a new vacuum I suggest that.  A lot of people say they are better than dyson and they have them at walmart for less than $200

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Hope you find something...I have not tried them yet.

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Quoting LowryCuisine:

I have the one that has the detachable handheld steamer and I LOVE IT!!!! Steam the walls, counters, and cabinets, then steam my floor. I also heard great reviews of the vac and steam if you don't like sweeping floors.

I have this one too. I loved it until it stopped heating up. I need to figure out what is wrong.

la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:26 AM

I love mine, couldn't live without it

OliviasMommy611
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:25 AM
I want one too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)