Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you feel that you and your so or dh gets enough quality time together?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:27 PM
  • 18 Replies

We dont.

by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
liamsmommy930
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:02 PM

I"m sorry.  WE get time together when our daughter is sleeping. But he is usually on the computer and I'm either on my Kindle or cleaning.

Roo1234
by Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:03 PM
no. he currently lives in another city and we only see him a day or two each week
proudmom5584
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:06 PM

Not here. He works way to much. By the time he gets home he is so tired and falls asleep through one show or a conversation lol. But when we do get quality time together we always have the best of time so it kinda makes up for it in a way.

Nickels224
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Yes we make sure we make time for each other because in the past we were not getting that needed time.
singlemama0905
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Not at all...that's been our biggest struggle with our relationship is finding the time together. He works crazy long hours, has to be out the door at about 745 and is lucky to get off at 9pm...usually not until 10-1030. And he works a solid 5 days a week, usually ends up going in on his supposed to be day off. Makes it really hard to find quality time to spend together.
emaylerocks76
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:17 AM

Certainly not. With 4 of 7 still at home, the possiblity gets stronger every day. We have always worked separate shifts. Now that we are on the same shift, we still don't know what to do because it sort of feels surreal. I am assuming that is why we lasted so long. We basically worked through the hard part of the marriage. Here is to more decades to come! I can't wait!

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:50 AM

We spend every evening and night together and every weekend. I think that's pretty normal. He works M-F 9-5 and I'm a sahm.

LAXmom21
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:45 AM

yes our kids are teens so we have more now.  We always made time for each other since they were little by having date nights and a weekend getaway once or twice a year.

delanna6two
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Monday at 5:06 PM
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:25 AM

No...we don't spend 30 min. to an hour a week...but then we've been room-mate like terms for years...it's sad...not good though.

jbirdsladie27
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:25 AM
For the most part, yes
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN