Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

VERY STUNNED OVER NEWS

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:30 PM
  • 18 Replies
4 moms liked this

well im very new to this type of thing but here goes my dh tried for 8 yrs to have a baby after 1 eptopic and 4 mc multiple fertility meds, temp taking and peeing on a stick, i gave up couldnt take it any more well last january we got blessed with a baby to adopt without ever trying she is now 19 monts old the adoption will be final around december.  today i find out IM PREGNANT, I cant keep a thought straight in my head to save my life lol but when the day is done I thank GOD for this wonderful blessing but still shock

by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
villagemamma
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:39 PM

CONGRATS!!!! and hope all goes smoothly for you! what a wonderful blessing. My DH and i tried for almost two years to have a baby. My dr was not very optimistic that it would ever happen for us again. Im not currently almost 20 weeks and couldnt be more excited!

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Oh how WONDERFUL!  Congratulations!!

SlapItHigh
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:11 PM

Congratulations!!

Kris_PBG
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Congrats!!!
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:44 AM

How very exciting! Congratulations.

Quoting preggers42:

well im very new to this type of thing but here goes my dh tried for 8 yrs to have a baby after 1 eptopic and 4 mc multiple fertility meds, temp taking and peeing on a stick, i gave up couldnt take it any more well last january we got blessed with a baby to adopt without ever trying she is now 19 monts old the adoption will be final around december.  today i find out IM PREGNANT, I cant keep a thought straight in my head to save my life lol but when the day is done I thank GOD for this wonderful blessing but still shock

jbirdsladie27
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Congratulations :)
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:52 AM

Congrats!! Wonderful news =)

Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Congrats! I'm so happy for you!!
aodom323
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Congrats!! That is awesome I wish a healthy pregnancy!!

amyrebecca1853
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Congrats!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)