Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

MOTHER IN LAW FROM HELL

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:55 AM
  • 8 Replies
MY MOTHER IN LAW IS FROM HELL! IF MY HUSBAND AND I ARE FIGHTING SHE WANNA CALL ME AND ASK WHY (IT'S NONE OF HER BUSINESS) AND IF I DON'T TELL HER ,SHE GOES AND CALL MY MOM AND ASK WHY (WHAT KIND OF PERSON DOES THAT) I ALSO HATE WHEN SHE TRIES TO GET MY SON TO CALL HER AND HER HUSBAND, (MOM AND DAD) THAT JUST PISS ME OFF. I ALSO HATE WHEN SHE WANTS TO TELL ME HOW TO RAISE MY KID WHEN SHE DID A BAD JOB WITH HER DRUG ADDICTS SONS! DO LIKE YOUR M.I.L?
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:02 AM

I've never met my mil, she lives in another country =D ...But I'm sorry you're going through all that.

NikkiGross42
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:56 AM

My mil left my dh when he was a child, so I dont have one. But I do think she is interferring alot! Your personal life is none of her business! And I would be beyond ticked if anyone other than my dh and I had my kids call them mom or dad! 

mommy2emma3
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Hell no .....my is a bitch
Lovingmommy1028
by Vanessa on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:59 AM

i am not married so  i dont know what your going threw but i am sorry your mil is treating you like that i hope it gets better for you 

EarlGrayHot
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:42 AM

My MIL died many years ago but she, like all her children, was a delightful warm-hearted lady whom we all miss very much.  You're just unlucky enough to have a bad one.

MamaSnaps
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Could you not yell at US? We aren't your MIL. I probably wouldn't announce on the internet that my husband is a drug addict either. That kind of reflects upon your choices in life here. 

I am sorry she's a troll. I am not overly FOND of my MIL, but she's a wonderful person and hasn't interfered, thank God!!! I wish I could tell you there is a magic fix to get one like mine or better but, there's not.  
The best you can do is set some boundaries with her in stone and let her know not to cross them-including calling your mom. Your mom needs to be enforcing that boundary too and that may be a problem

KW1280
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:55 AM
I simply adore my MIL. She treats me with respect and love
Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:14 PM
My mother in law and us are not very close.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)