Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Questions about kindergarten registration?

Posted by   + Show Post

These are probably silly questions, but I'm registering my oldest for kindergarten tomorrow, and my mom can't remember....lol

1. Do I need to bring my son with me? He has preschool in the morning, and I work in the afternoon, so I have to go in the morning. I can keep him out of preschool, but it's swimming day, so he'll be really disappointed if he has to miss it. The website doesn't specify whether or not I need to bring him. It does state that no tests are given to incoming students...

2. Does my husband have to go, or can I do it myself? He works overnight, so he generally sleeps during the day...

Thanks in advance! 

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Replies (11-13):
rocrobin90
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:20 PM

I have no clue cause my oldest will be 3 nxt month.

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:23 PM
It would probably be wayyy easier without your kiddo there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:53 PM

No you dont have to bring either one of them. You can sign every thing your self. We have HeadStart program here so they already sent shot record and copy of birth cirtifcate to the elementary school. Our enrollment was two weeks ago and today the kindergarten teachers came to screen the kids at preschool to see who is ready for kindergarten. Parents didnt need to be there for that. Hopefully soon ill find out if my kiddo is ready and who her teacher will be. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)