Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Peeing in the shower!

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:01 PM
  • 23 Replies

Am I the only one who gets annoyed when my son pees in the shower?

Seriously kid, can you not go before you jump in the shower? I think it is gross and unsanitary. His thought process is that it is going down the drain followed by water.  
My dh doesn't get why I think it is a big deal. I suspect he probably pees in the shower too...sigh

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbirdsladie27
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this
No, it's just pee, going down the drain, I do it too
Megan11587
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:03 PM

I really don't see the big deal..

MamaSnaps
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:04 PM
2 moms liked this

If it's bothering you spray the shower down and rinse afterward-or  make him do it. I don't want to  know what my kids do in the shower. It's a scary thought. 
What about when people get in a tub with dirty asses? I think that thought bothers me more! 

tifferie
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I think it is nasty. Apparently every male in my dh's family does this. Yuck.
Reina13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:06 PM

The dirty ass comment made me giggle. 

I do spray down the shower after he gets out, but I just find it odd that he would pee in there. I guess because the toilet is like 3 feet from the shower and it would take all of 2 seconds to use it before jumping in the shower.

Quoting MamaSnaps:

If it's bothering you spray the shower down and rinse afterward-or  make him do it. I don't want to  know what my kids do in the shower. It's a scary thought. 
What about when people get in a tub with dirty asses? I think that thought bothers me more! 

Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:07 PM
I agree! Lol

Quoting MamaSnaps:

RoxStetz
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:11 PM

I am the only woman in house with 4 males.  (6 if you include the cats, and one of them even pees in the shower drain in the basement!!)  

It happens, I just make them scrub the shower stall. 

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Peeing in the shower is gross. I honestly don't know if anyone does it here, afraid to ask lol, But I just spray down the tub.

MamaSnaps
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:16 PM
3 moms liked this

Males of the human species will find an excuse to pee anywhere. I swear it's orgasmic or something for them.

Quoting Reina13:

I do spray down the shower after he gets out, but I just find it odd that he would pee in there. I guess because the toilet is like 3 feet from the shower and it would take all of 2 seconds to use it before jumping in the shower.

Quoting MamaSnaps:

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:19 PM

*snort* Note to self, do not read MamaSnaps replies while taking a drink of coffee..lol

Quoting MamaSnaps:

Males of the human species will find an excuse to pee anywhere. I swear it's orgasmic or something for them.

Quoting Reina13:

Quoting MamaSnaps:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)