Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I regret breastfeeding...PIOG

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:31 PM
  • 23 Replies
well, kinda...for selfish reasons. I bf'd my youngest until he was 16 months. (The plan was to wean him off at 12 months but decided to keep going because we moved and his schedule was thrown off a loop.) And now I have no boobs! I was small chested to begin with, but I could fill A cup. Now I can barely fill an A cup. When DH and I are having sex, I don't take off my bra at all. He knows this and says "it's ok" that I have small boobs but I'm too self conscious. I even hate looking at myself when I'm undressing in front of the mirror before I taking a shower. I'm serious, I have almost nothing! I've talked to him about getting breast implants but he immediately shuts down my idea. I don't necessarily regret bf'ing but it just sucks that it sucked away my boobs, lol. Anybody else feels the same way?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
USMCwife0530
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:50 PM
I didn't breastfeed my youngest and lost my boobs after her. Well, lost them in my opinion. I was a nice full DD when I got pregnant. I'm a D now but they are like deflated balloons lol. I'm super self conscious about it. But my tiny terror was worth it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apr1l
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaSnaps
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:51 PM

That's a fact of aging. 

It's like having a grapefruit in an old tube sock around here. EEEEWWWW!

Quoting splatz:

I didn't breastfeed my youngest and lost my boobs after her. Well, lost them in my opinion. I was a nice full DD when I got pregnant. I'm a D now but they are like deflated balloons lol. I'm super self conscious about it. But my tiny terror was worth it.

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:55 PM
I'm only 25 and shes 2 1/2. Aging shouldn't be kicking in this early lol. I lost 50 lbs within a few months after she was born and I think that was a huge part.

Quoting MamaSnaps:

That's a fact of aging. 

Quoting splatz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaSnaps
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Yeah... 43 to your 25. SO.... A LOT of people lose it when they lose weight. I've been one of the lucky ones who doesn't lose it. Or maybe that's unlucky when  you wear a 36F (and busting out of it) bra. Not even kidding.

Quoting splatz:

I'm only 25 and shes 2 1/2. Aging shouldn't be kicking in this early lol. I lost 50 lbs within a few months after she was born and I think that was a huge part.

Quoting MamaSnaps:

That's a fact of aging. 

Quoting splatz:

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Oh gosh.. I got up to an F when I was pregnant. NOT fun lol. I can't even imagine having them that big all the time.
I was 160 pre-pregnancy then got up to 175 at the end of my pregnancy. By the time she was 4 months I was in the 120s. Weight loss is nice. But not like this. :/

Quoting MamaSnaps:

Yeah... 43 to your 25. SO.... A LOT of people lose it when they lose weight. I've been one of the lucky ones who doesn't lose it. Or maybe that's unlucky when  you wear a 36F (and busting out of it) bra. Not even kidding.

Quoting splatz:

Quoting MamaSnaps:

That's a fact of aging. 

Quoting splatz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaSnaps
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:07 PM

I honestly just looked at my favorite bra and it says US size 36H. I have NOTHING for a rib cage. I could wear a 34 after a bra stretches that little bit after the first couple washes. IT SUCKS. 

Quoting splatz:

Oh gosh.. I got up to an F when I was pregnant. NOT fun lol. I can't even imagine having them that big all the time.
I was 160 pre-pregnancy then got up to 175 at the end of my pregnancy. By the time she was 4 months I was in the 120s. Weight loss is nice. But not like this. :/

Quoting MamaSnaps:

Quoting splatz:

Quoting MamaSnaps:

That's a fact of aging. 

Quoting splatz:

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Thats craaaazy. Pass some of that extra boob on to OP. :P

Quoting MamaSnaps:

I honestly just looked at my favorite bra and it says US size 36H. I have NOTHING for a rib cage. I could wear a 34 after a bra stretches that little bit after the first couple washes. IT SUCKS. 

Quoting splatz:

Quoting MamaSnaps:

Quoting splatz:

Quoting MamaSnaps:

That's a fact of aging. 

Quoting splatz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaSnaps
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:10 PM

I'd give it out if I could!!!!! What's creepy is that it's NATURAL and even when i lost weight? STILL THERE. It doesn't go away. I looked like I was going to tip over!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN